GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by scdefender2

1. S

MKV VS 2011 WRX STI

So Ive ran into a couple cars on the road, havent posted anything yet, but decided I would share this one..... Ran Into a wrx sti the other day, we ran from a light and he didnt really get on it it, I guess he didnt have much respect for my little gti at that point, but after watching me take...
  2. S

blew up my turbo

quick background, 2008 fsi 65k miles. Apr stage 2, bsh pcv fix, downpipe, latest revision D DV. I am the 2nd owner. I have only put on 7k miles, only 5 of which have been with the stage 2 tune. Had problems with underboost for about 2 months by getting a re-occuring engine light. Finally a...
  3. S

volkswagen dealer wont touch car?

I have a re-ocurring CEL, ever since I went APR stage 2, its a p0299 underboost code. I have the latest DV revision, and the BSH pcv fix. Volkwagen dealer said they cant find the problem(3rd time that it was there) and found out it was "chipped". They told me I would have to return my vehicle to...
  4. S

Engine light? dealer cant find problem...

It sucks my 2nd post ever on here is a problem post but i guess it is what it is. Some quick background 2008 gti fsi dsg 60K miles. Just got APR stage 1 a week ago, engine light came on(P0299, underboost) and the car just felt super slow, so i set up an appt with volkswagen and as i drove to my...
  5. S

introducing myself

Bought my 08 tornado red gti about a month ago and love it so far!! its a fsi dsg. Found a lot of good information on here so far using the search tool :w00t: pretty excited to start the modding process. Planning to go stage 1 apr right away, from what i've read that seems to be the best place...