GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Seth1

1. S

Crazy Weathertech Ad's

Its selective advertising. Google keeps stats about your web searches etc. Then they are tired in with ad systems so when your on a site that uses google ads google tailors what ads you see to what you have searched for.
  2. S

Free Ramen at my TonChan Ramen restaurant

I wish this kind of thing existed around me .... Good luck.
  3. S

The Horror!

^ bad experience?
  4. S

It's like ...

It's like it is friday!!!!
  5. S

What was your last car?

1991 Nissan 240sx hatch. 1989 Nissan 240sx hatch (with sr20det) 1996 Mazda MX6 (loved the sound of that car with the magnaflow system on it) 2009 Honda Accord Coupe (had it for a year got rid of it. Burned oil like no tomorrow and was an all around terrible car.) 2004 Mazda Speed MX5...
  6. S

The REAL reason you shouldnt text and drive....this happens

Just dont hurt the datsun.
  7. S

DSLR Opinion

if you could hook an external mic up would you? Personally I am not so sure I would. I like the sound that I can record with my d90.
  8. S

DSLR Opinion

Get the nikon. And given your reason of kids I would suggest the nikon that you were thinking. The d90 will not auto focus while recording video. So if you wanted to record awesome looking videos you are much better off with the 3100.
  9. S

It's like ...

its like if you kept the acura and drove it you would still feel like you were driving a honda. That eats you away slowly inside.
  10. S

The Funny/WTF Picture and Video Thread (SFW...for now)

^wow that is a great ad.
  11. S

F*ck your Honda . . . . I've a Horse outside.

hahahhahahaha. Oh man great way to start my day.
  12. S

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

here are a couple of current tunes I am listening to while I am waiting for delivery of my gti. End of January can't come soon enough.. osDghS4Vy3g __2ABJjxzNo OCmO-C9D3zE JDt-iPEVZ4Q And because I am in a sharing mood have my october mix...