GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shadow2132

1. S

FS: Tail Lights

Hey guys just discovered some parts in the garage, and I don't have the GTI anymore. This is both inner parts of the lights (from the trunk lid) and the right side (passenger) tail light. The drivers is cracked. But if anyone needs replacement I'm asking 50$ for the 3 pieces in good condition...
  2. S

FS: 4 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport (NYC)

SOLD 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport They are about a year old with around <10k miles on them...Not sure how to describe how much tread is left, definitely a lot on the back tires and a good amount on the fronts. Here are pics, I'm open to offers and looking to do this local. PM or...
  3. S

(NYC) Parting out mods from a 2008 2 Door GTI

Hey guys my lease is up next month and I have just finished taking all parts off the car and will be looking to sell everything I can. I'm looking for a quick sale so the prices will be slightly negotiable and most of them I'll be willing to ship at the buyers cost. I am located in Brooklyn...
  4. S

Door Panels

Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone has some thoughts on this, I got my windows tinted and I think when pressing the bottom of the tinted area on my doors the tint place may have detached a seal or something because its louder inside when driving, and when I lock the doors its really loud as...