GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sippyyy

1. S

FS: CCW LM20's | 17x8.5/9.5 et38/44

Sold my MKV so these wheels are in need of a new 5x112 home! CCW LM20's 5x112 17x8.5 et38 2" lip 17x9.5 et44 3" lip 205/40/17 Nitto NeoGens ~1k miles on tires Feel free to text me at 612-867-7472 or email me at justin.m.sapp@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to send you whatever additional...
  2. S

FS: Rotiform BLQ 18x8.5 et45 w/tires & TPMS

Rotiform BLQ 18x8.5 et45 5x112 Tires and TPMS included Centering rings included Some small nicks/rash SOLD
  3. S

FS: 2008 CW GTI K04 Bagged

I've decided it's time to sell my 2008 GTI. I can answer any and all questions anyone has and I'm more than willing to take additional pictures, videos, etc. The car is located near Austin, TX and I'm also willing to work with any long distance buyers in terms of a ride from the airport or...
  4. S

United Motorsport K04 Tune + Dyno

Hey guys, I was finally able to get my car on a dyno so I thought I'd share the results. This isn't an overly aggressive tune but the powerband is smooth throughout and the car is a blast to drive. Extremely reliable and I never worry about safety. Jeff at UM did a great job and Shawn at...
  5. S

Evo IX vs GTI

Filmed in Mexico of course. qnxGvr85AWk
  6. S

P0442 EVAP Emission Control System Small Leak

Took me a while to figure this out but I figured I would share my results to hopefully help someone out in the future. These are the steps I took in my troubleshooting. Symtoms: -Check fuel cap light comes on during drive. -Soon after (usually next drive), CEL comes on. VCDS Code: 001090 -...
  7. S

FS: HPFP

Taken off Golf R, less than 1k miles. SOLD
  8. S

FS: GIAC Flashloader

Great condition GIAC Flashloader, firmware version 4. Save yourself some money! $150 new, looking for $100 shipped.
  9. S

Low/erratic boost (videos)

I recently purchased a 2008 GTI FSI w/ K04, GIAC tune. I'm having issues with low/erratic boost levels. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Video 1 shows when I ease into it from low RPMs. Boost peaks around 20 and holds around 14-15. Standard behavior but still...