GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by teamx

1. teamx

VW tuning shop in Round Rock Tx

Sup guys, Need some help. A friend of mine is in the States on business. Was hoping he could pick up some GTi goodies there (so I can save on shipping). He's staying in the Round Rock/ Cedar Park area in Austin. Any suggestions where he could go? Thanks in advance.
  2. teamx

AWE Tuning HPFP Kit

Hi guys, Is anybody running the AWE HPFP kit? Impressions? From what I've read most guys here rate APR's pumps but it's not a viable option for me (useless local currency, import duties and tax ftl).
  3. teamx

Stumbled across these today....

What you guys think? Would look pretty good on a Reflex Silver MkV GTi:thumbsup:
  4. teamx

teamx VS Facelift S3

Had a run with a facelift S3 the other day. Rolling from 1st, he puts it down 1st and pulls a car in front. Shift to 2nd, I pull up to his front fender, by 3rd I'm past and opening. Ran up to +-125mph. Was roughly 4-5 cars in front.
  5. teamx

Reflex Silver GTi rolling on 18'' Charleston wheels

I've searched but can't find any pics. Please post some if anyone has. Thanks
  6. teamx

Sparco Pista or Fahrenheit wheels.

I came across the Sparco Pista wheel while messing around on Tire Rack. It looks pretty decent. Also found a few pics on here from guys that have them. My question is what do you rate would suit my car better between them and the Fahrenheit GTi wheels? I can get them for roughly the same price...
  7. teamx

FK Info

Hi Guys, I'm not familiar with this brand at all. From searches it basically seems like this is the way to go if you're into the whole slammed look. I'm basically looking for a good quality coilover setup with good ride quality and decent performance. My car is my daily driver but I do do...
  8. teamx

VWGTiClub Dyno Day

Sup guys, We're having our dyno day on the 21st of Feb at KAR perfomance in Kempton. 120 Bucks gets you 2 runs. I'm not sure how many guys from SA are registered here and not on our forum, so please see this link for more info. http://www.vwgticlub.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3788
  9. teamx

S3 Intercooler vs FMIC

Hi guys, I've searched high and low but can't find a comparative thread. Has anyone run comparative logs between changing to the S3 cooler vs any FMIC? Reason I'm asking is because I've been told that the S3 cooler is just as efficient at cooling as most FMIC out there. Living is South...