GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TEFF

1. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Thank you. Everybody is free to talk trash about my car, i don't mind. That's why we are living in a free world (or are we?), but i don't like it when it becomes personal. Nobody met me personally to be able to call me a "douche". Anyway, doesn't matter. I wish all the best to everybody and i...
  2. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

709awhp / 776bhp @ 3 bars on race fuel: VP oxygenated. Performed on a SuperFlow 800 Series Chassis Dyno AWD. This is the maximum power of the car. For daily i work with 2 maps on pump fuel: - 1.6bar @ 470bhp - 2.3bar @ 630bhp Thank you
  3. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

What more to share? Posted the dyno graph, people fcuked me because i am lying :) I don't do drag races, no track races (no circuit in Romania, closest is Hungaroring at 1000km away). Besides this i am busy with other stuff. I haven't driven the R for 2 weeks now. I've heard people saying...
  4. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

I don't have a WMI system, yet.
  5. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Meh...what more can i say? :)) This is how i cry: http://gifrific.com/woody-harrelson-wiping-his-tears-with-money/
  6. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Thank you. Well... family first always and after that some supercar stuff. The R will remain to me until the last day of my life :D
  7. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Only in theory. But since i don't consider it as an official time...we'll just have to wait Thank you
  8. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

If i can i will answer to all of them :)
  9. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

The first Golf R to break the 10's belongs to Guy Harding. "Honour"...for me it has a bigger meaning than doing 10's. Regards.
  10. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Light years, because i invested money in this car for my pure pleasure. I don't own a tuning company so i have to promote it. So drag race is for others, not for me. And even if i will go, i won't publish the result. PS: how many years until people will learn that there are also people...
  11. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Hey bud, no :( I'm very busy working so i don't have time for R now :( the only VBox info that i have is a 100-200kmh time of 5.8s @ 3 bars 776hp. I haven't saved a picture so i cannot consider it as a proof. Regards
  12. T

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

I'm TEFF, the owner of the car. It was built by Exelixis Motorsport in conjuction with eTuners Greece and ZOD Development. The guy in the video speaking is the owner of Exelixis Motorsport and also to the fastest Nissan GTR (Spartacus) in Europe. EvLSkillz is the company with video production...
  13. T

245/40/R18 R888's with ET35 wheels. Will it rub?

Hey guys. I'm planning on ordering a set of wheels for track and for front i have to get ET35 to clear my brakes (i have 25mm wider fenders so no problem in here). The problem is at the back. Do you think that with 245 tires and ET35 wheels it will rub? Any info would help me a lot. Thanks
  14. T

MK5 GTI downpipe = Octavia 2 vRS downpipe?

Hi guys, First of all i want to appologize on posting here (i don`t own a VW :biggrin: ). I own a 2009 2.0TSI Octavia vRS, currently i have Blueflame 3" turbo-back, but it has that "drone" effect(i hope i wrote correctly). Today after 6 hours of continuously driving, my ears hurt, seriously. I`m...