GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by theghost84

1. theghost84

Concrete

Made it out again w my boy justin aka livin'astro we shot a few, but seeing as it was a stat holiday there were people everywhere it worked tho imo lemme know what u think
  2. theghost84

Old Homes & Gravel Roads

Went shooting w my buddy justin aka livinastro This is the first shoot ive ever really done, we didnt have too much time but we managed to capture a few good ones IMO C&C welcome
  3. theghost84

REVO - Irregular BOOST - PLEASE HELP

So as stated above my car doesn't hold boost properly for some reason.. When I put the car under WOT or heavy load the boost is not regular.. it doesn't hold and start to taper off.. it spikes and the flutters back and forth. I have tried removing my revo setting all together, tried adjusting...
  4. theghost84

FS: OEM TINTED EURO R32 TAILS

Hey Guys as I have stated above I am looking to sell my R32 tails. This is a perfect add on for any MKV rear end and will help set you apart from the rest of the crowd. I am asking 275 OBO. I have no pics on hand but will add tonight when im home. Shoot me a pm. Thanks guys, Brent
  5. theghost84

Hey Guys as I have stated above I am looking to sell my R32 tails. This is a perfect add on for any MKV rear end and will help set you apart from the rest of the crowd. I am asking 275 OBO. I have no pics on hand but will add tonight when im home. Shoot me a pm. Thanks, Brent
  6. theghost84

Hey Guys as I have stated above I am looking to sell my R32 tails. This is a perfect add on for any MKV rear end and will help set you apart from the rest of the crowd. I am asking 275 OBO. I have no pics on hand but will add tonight when im home. Shoot me a pm, bbm, or text, if you have...
  7. theghost84

WTT: AUDi RS4 Reps

wheels and tires are pretty much new, less than 5k on the them wheels are 19x8.5 et 45 on Falken 452s 225x35x19
  8. theghost84

FS No Holes Front Grill + Lower + Open Fogs

SOLD As stated above i am selling my GTI no holes grill set, its in excellent condition, 9/10, you all know how i keep my car. Looking to get 200 OBO Let me know if your interested, want to see pics, or need more info, Thanks ...also selling my stock mirror caps looking for 40 on that one
  9. theghost84

Advice Please

Im installing 06 leathers into my 07 gti im wondering how this will affect my airbags and what I need to do to correct this. Im worried the harness/clip from the airbag sensor or connector will not be the same and/or the location on the floor may be different? any adive and info that can be...
  10. theghost84

NEED HELP

Im installing 06 leathers into my 07 gti im wondering how this will affect my airbags and what I need to do to correct this. Im worried the harness/clip from the airbag sensor or connector will not be the same and/or the location on the floor may be different? any adive and info that can be...
  11. theghost84

WTB: OEM LEATHER INTERIOR

As stated above looking to pick up oem leather interior... willing to trade interlagos + cash or just straight up cash let me know if ur interestes or know anyone who is. Thanks
  12. theghost84

one.

:word:
  13. theghost84

ALIGNMENT PROBLEM PLEEASE HELP

i recently spun my konis down and put on new wheels. they are 19 x 8.5 offset is 45 and tire size is 225/35/19 had a four wheel alignment done and car wont stop pulling right and i mean hard.. spent almost an entire day at the shop having the check specs, adjust, and re-adjust... no matter...
  14. theghost84

Koni's back on w new wheel

Quick shots w BB will take more l8r today when i roll out..
  15. theghost84

AMERICA

so i know u all have ur cursor hovering above the link to see what im going to say in regards of USA well im gonna let u all in on a lil secret you LOSE canada gold. usa silver. winners try outs r next yr close but no cigar!