GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tmsracing37

1. Tmsracing37

Deatschwerks 265lph dw65v intank fuel pump

For sale used deatschwerks dw65v in fuel pump housing. Slightly used roughly 100 miles on it for testing. Rated for 265lph and support up to 500 hp. Kept it as a back to my AEM setup, but don't really need it anymore. Asking 150.00 plus shipping
  2. Tmsracing37

FS: USRT TB Spacer and 42 DD Boost Tap

As the title states URST TB w/m nozzle Spacer plate 50.00 shipped 42 DD boost Tap 25.00 shipped
  3. Tmsracing37

FS: WRD Ploy transmission mount insert

A couple years old and in great shape. No wear or sag and about 70a shore rating. Asking 25.00 shipped
  4. Tmsracing37

FS: Turbosmart HyperGate (45mm Wastegate)

Used for about 4 months. It's 45mm wastegate that will bolt up to the typical 44mm flange. 7 psi inner and 7 psi middle spring already installed, but comes with a 10 psi outter spring also. Compact and very light. Comes with everything pictured. Asking 200.00 shipped.
  5. Tmsracing37

FS: Comp Turbo triple ball bearing CT4-6262

Up for sale is a lightly used Comp Turbo ball bearing CT4-6262 with a T3 .82 ar turbine housing. The turbo has about 500 miles on it, but was sent off to Comp Turbo for a rebuild do to a leaking seal. The turbo has not been installed since the rebuild, but has been test by Comp to insure no...
  6. Tmsracing37

FS:Garrett GT3582R

Garrett GT3582R The Gt35r is in great shape. Has about 15k miles and no oil leaks. Comes with a T3 .63 ar with 2.5" v-band exhaust turbine. Compressor housing .70 ar ported shroud. will include a .035 restrictor for the oil feed. Asking 600 shipped
  7. Tmsracing37

FS: Comp Turbo CT-4 5858

The Comp turbo CT4-5858 is journal bearing system.Sold Dyno of the Comp
  8. Tmsracing37

FS: FK Konigsport Coilovers of MKV GTI

Need a better performance oriented suspension, so I am letting these go. These are in good working order with about 15k miles on them. Very little rust and locking collars move freely. The take up springs were removed from the front inorder to go low. Konigsports have Koni sport dampers, so...
  9. Tmsracing37

FS: Stack Boost Gauge with New South Gauge Pod

Great Stack gauge, that is easy to read. The New South Gauge Pod with fit MKV steering column. Will not match mkv blue backlight. This gauge has a white backlight Asking for $50.00 plus shipping
  10. Tmsracing37

FS: T25 exhaust manifold

T25 manifold Asking 50.00 OBO SHIPPED. the T25 manifold
  11. Tmsracing37

FS: Revo SPS+ Switch and a Pair of RS4 Injectors

Revo SPS+ switch to adjust your revo settings via computer. SOLD A pair(2) of Rs4/R8 injectors. About 40,000 miles on them. Work fine Asking 75.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.
  12. Tmsracing37

FS: GT3071R-WG with exhaust manifold/extras

DELETE Turbo was sold
  13. Tmsracing37

FS: Brand New I.E. 2.0t FSI drop-in Rods

Brand New I.E. 2.0t FSI drop-in Rods. An extra set I have laying around collecting dust, never installed, still in the box. I was going to use stock pistons, but ended up using Wossner pistons, so I had to use a different rod. These are tappered rods to be used for stock pistons. Asking...
  14. Tmsracing37

FS: AEM Tru-Boost EBC

Up for sale is great working ebc that doubles as a boost gauge. Good option for anyone running big turbo software that allows boost controllers. Used for about 6 months, Worked well with my 40mm external wastage (1 bar spring) . Straight forward programming and easy to dial in quick spool...
  15. Tmsracing37

FS: Nitto 555r drag radials

A pair of used nitto 555r drag radials. Roughly 1000 miles or 80% of thread left. Size is 245/45/17, they fit the vw classix rims perfectly. Asking 180.00 shipped to lower 48 states So quick shots of the tires on car before dismounted from the wheels