GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TooOldForThis

1. T

Custom BBS CK 3 piece

Considering selling my custom BBS CK II 3 piece wheels BBS titanium hardware. 18x8.5 et 40 BBK friendly. Finished by Brada wheels. Recent reseal. I have 5th wheel that needs work but functional spare that I can include for extra. $1800 plus shipping. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. T

Porsche BBK front amd rears

Someone was looking for the specs on the rotor rings that we ordered from Coleman Racing. Digging through old papers on my MkV I found the print out so if you are on here and looking still hit me up I tried to upload them on here with no luck.
  3. T

Mk6 Golf R motor in a 2006 MkV

So I've searched and googled and found nothing. I blew my 225,000 mile K04 GTI last Friday and found a complete Mk6 golf R motor. Just wondering if anyone has done this swap yet. I know it's basically the same motors with different internals, just seeing if I'd run into any issues. Sent from my...
  4. T

Mk7 steering wheel w/airbag NIB

Sold
  5. T

Feeler: BBS CK II's refinished by Rotiform

Thinking of getting rid of my BBS CK II's these were refinished by Rotiform in December the wheels are perfect. The wheels are 18X8 et 32 finished in Anthracite with metal flake in the powder. Looking for $1500 plus shipping.
  6. T

WTB: FSI exhaust camshaft

Need an FSI exhaust camshaft in good shape.
  7. T

Delete

Delete
  8. T

Defi boost gauge

Have a defi boost gauge and vent pod bought on here never installed on my car $175 shipped. Also have a new A3 pipe to delete noise pipe never installed due to going with a K04 $80 shipped A K03 turbo no shaft play $150 shipped.
  9. T

Audi and BBS Center Caps

Audi black center caps $35 shipped Sold!!!! BBS Black and Gold Caps New 70mm OD and 56mm ID $90 shipped Sold!!!!! BBS Red and Gold Caps New 56mm OD and 53mm ID Sold!!!!