GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tvmendoza

1. T

My GTI and other cars

Well I bought a downpipe and I "tried" to install it last weekend. I get the car in the ramps and I see rust :( My car was bought in chicago, I lived in Iowa for a year with him and now I am in the Greater Seattle area. The bolt from the clamp of the downpipe was rusted, so when I was able...
  2. T

Emissions

I will be moving to WA this summer, in the state where i live now we dont have any emissions test. Do we have in WA? How do you guys pass with downpipe/exhaust? I want to buy a downpipe but I want to make sure I will be ok with the test or that I buy the correct one (catted). Thanks in...
  3. T

GTI brand new wheel hub, and possible knuckle

I have a brand new hub bought from this webpage: http://www.carpartswarehouse.com/addtocart/2007_Volkswagen/GTI/Wheel_Hub_Assembly/92-00460.html Mine is the AN not the OEM. Paid 83 bucks and ill take 50 + actual shipping. I also have the knuckle with the old noisy hub, the problem is that two...
  4. T

Owner for a month and CEL light is on =)

I bought the car at the end of December I think, it is a Gray 2007 GTI 2 doors with 92k miles. So far I love the car, it is my second VW my wife has a VW touareg but I have not done anything to it, therefore I have no experience working in a VW. Today Ill take the GTI to autozone so they read...