GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by txwabbit

1. T

FS:08 Rabbit Uni Black 2dr 5spd

Iam selling my Babied 2008 Vw Rabbit Uni Black 2dr 5spd with 29k on the odometer. Bought on December 2007 in San antonio TX at RodEast Volkswagen. Oil changes every 5k with Mobil 1 up until 10k ago now using Motul 8100 X-Cess. Fuel filter was replaced 5k ago (like to replace my fuel filter...
  2. T

FS:HR Race Springs

Up for grabs is a set of HR Race Springs only used for 5k part# 54750-88. Asking 120 shipped springs only ... I also have stock shocks and struts used for 25k. Struts have strut mount and strut mount bearing.. Lmk if anyone is interested.
  3. T

WTB: 17" BBS CO

Looking to buy 17" BBS CO's. Let me know
  4. T

WTB: 17" Wheels

Looking for a nice set of 17s Oem or Aftermarket. Under or around $600. Let me know Thanks
  5. T

WTB: OEM Tail lights

Need regular oem tailights to fit a rabbit would like them to be brand new or in like new condition. Pm me
  6. T

Fk coils on steelies

I have a uni black 2008 rabbit im currently runing on steelies and stock suspension. I want to install fk highsports and run about 12 threads in the front and all the way down in the rear. Is that too low for steelies? I want to know if theyll rub more compared to aftermarket wheels. Also will i...
  7. T

WTB:Flik ftd matte black 17x8

Im looking to buy some black lightweight wheels would prefer if they're 17x8. Something similiar to the ftd's. paypal ready
  8. T

Lubro Moly or Motul?

Ive been runing Mobil-1 0w-40 on my 2.5 Rabbit for a year now on 3-5k intervals.I want to swith to a German based oil and am unsure of which one i should use i narrowed it down a bit. Motul Specific 5w-40, Motul 8100XCess 5w-40, or Lubro Moly 5w-40. Im leaning towards the Motul Spefic but would...
  9. T

Cup Kit Question

I was wondering has anyone installed the vogtland/Fk cup kit from NGP http://www.ngpracing.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=4055 it says 2 inches all around dont know if it will drop an 08 rabbit 2inches. Ive read springs will give a bigger drop to the 06 and 07 rabbits .. Should i...
  10. T

FS/FT:16x7.5 MSW Type 16 Black w/Red Stripe with Nexen N500 tires 450obo

These wheels are 4months old around 4.5k on them very lightly driven.Tires are 205/55-16 high performance Nexen N5000 great tires still have 85% of tread on them. Bought Them for 900 my loss is your gain asking 450 will be willing to ship but preffer local pickup im in San Antonio TX would drive...
  11. T

WTT:Brand New Sealed Xbox 360 Elite or Wii For Coilovers

I Recently got a Xbox 360 Elite and a Wii for my birthday and i have no need for them since i have a ps3 . Or other stuff for a 2008 Rabbit thanks