GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by V12

1. V12

Anyone can Tell what Wheels these Are

Bare with the Pictures, i found them on the Forums when looking for wheels for my UG .:R32. I am trying to get that Dish look, with a Black center, with spokes like 10 or 15, Matte black would be nice. And if anyone has any recomendations i will be thankful :)
  2. V12

Camber issue.

does anyone know the exact degree of Camber and toe is on the R32 ? i hit a speed bump that screwed with my alignment and i checked it computerized but they said that there software was a bit outdated for the new model cars. damage is on left wheel. car swervering to the right if i let go of...
  3. V12

3Dr or 5Dr ?

i was asked this question from my father about my R32 before i purchased it, he said don't go with 3Dr's VW's unless is built correct. i asked him what is correct ? he repiled look at how a your previous porsche was and thats how 2/3Dr cars should be. i had the chance to test a 3 door R32...
  4. V12

confirmtion on noise.

every morning, when i am ready to get to class, open the door on my R and i hear this PSSSS sound, very short, like 1~2 seconds, and then when i am in the car aswell, there is like a 2~3 seconds of it after i start the car ?
  5. V12

Launch Control ?

how do i do it ? rev engin in neutral with Traction control off and shift into D/S Drive ? past history of that = ruined transmission on other cars.
  6. V12

What you guys Paying.

Curious on what you guys paied for your R32's. Add in tax and what country. Base price in Kuwait for an R32 = 9,950 KD ( Kuwaiti Dinars). 1 US Dollar = 0.265 KWD .::. 1 KWD = 3.762 US Dollars
  7. V12

New .:R32 Owner

i just purchased the new Golf .:R32 2009 in United Grey, and was wondering, what i should be worried about, troubles in the future, things i should look for, such things. any help is appricated :), becuase i know this is going to be one hella driveing experiance now :D