GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Vadubster

1. V

Bags install in NoVa

Anyone know of a fair place to get an air setup here in the dmv?
  2. V

weird issue

ok, so while driving home i was in 5th gear and the car stopped accelerating as if i hit a brick wall, hit the gas and nothing happened. I took it out of gear and right back in, back to normal. This happened about 5 or 6 more times in all gears from 1st-6th. no cel and car didn't shut off or...
  3. V

fs oem VW badge

This is my stock VW badge from my 07 GTI. It is in good condition. I went with jetta grilles so no longer have use for this. looking for $30 shipped.
  4. V

bad dv?

So i have always had the dv spacer on since i got the car, and just installed the p-flo yesterday. Anyways, my buddy decided he wanted to see if his kia sportage turbo (yes, kia sportage) could keep up with my fast. Needless to say he couldnt. But when i hit 3rd my dv made a weird sound and now...
  5. V

HTC Evo 4g White

This is a clean HTC Evo 4g white (sprint), with a black otter box and a pink silicone case. This also comes with charger and 2 screen protectors. here's a link to the auction/buy it now. here
  6. V

weird cel

As I am driving home, my CEL comes on and blinks about 5 times, then goes off. The car stuttered in 3rd while accelerating right before the light came on. after the light went away the car didn't act up again, not yet anyways. I am apr stage 1(only 1 month since flash), 70xxx miles. I am just...
  7. V

weekend project

I came home from work today and this had arrived :biggrin: and it will be going on this on Saturday
  8. V

forge twintercooler fitment question

I know the intercooler and hoses are compatible between the a3 and fsi gti, but will the mounting brackets match up also? i just want to be sure before i make the purchase. thanks for the help.
  9. V

ug fast in centreville

saw a ug 2 door gti slammed with roof racks around 8 am on rt 28, looking clean. nice fast.
  10. V

fs: black front badge for gti

Like title state, used but in great condition. not painted or plastidipped. looking for $30 shipped.
  11. V

fs: stock honeycomb grill set

This full grill set is from my 07 gti. It is used so there are signs of wear on the upper grill piece. All the lowers are in great condition except on tab is missing from the center grill, still snaps in place though. Looking for $130 obo. Possibly willing to part (mainly due to the fact that VA...
  12. V

BSH PCV FSI revamp

I'm selling a bnib BSH pcv revamp for an FSI. This piece also comes with a boost tap. I'm selling for $135 shipped.
  13. V

painting inner badge

So i've searched the threads and couldnt find the info i was looking for. Any recommendations on an easy way to paint the inside of the front badge? I have the matte black one now but want to add some color. Thanks!
  14. V

loc needed?

If I am installing an amp and sub with my stock hu, and my amp has a speaker line input do I still need a line out converter?
  15. V

loc install

I am looking to install a 10" sub and 2 channel amp in my gti, I will b keeping my factory hu w/navi. My sub will be capable of 350w rms. What kind of loc is recommended for this install? Thanks!