GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by valdeztke

1. valdeztke

FAST FOR SALE

Box was opened but fast was never taken out. 40.00 Shipped For another $20,000 I'll throw in a GTI w/ 3000 miles. Email me: juan.barnett at gmail.com
  2. valdeztke

80s Night Event - DC - KICKOFF

I decided to start hosting a 80s/90s party in the DC area once a month (I may do it twice a month depending on the crowd and my schedule). I'll feature music (with the original music videos) from the 80s / 90s. The wearing of 80s attire is highly encouraged and rewarded as well!Drinks specials...
  3. valdeztke

VW Job Fair - Falls Church, VA

Anyone local going to make it out to this? http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27525&highlight=herndon
  4. valdeztke

local advice

Well I joined the board in December when I picked up my 2008 CW MKV. Now I may have to sell it :( I may end up with a job that is a farther away and well the commuting is going to add up miles FAST. Any ideas? I went the craigslist route and got two emails. I haven't tried carmax as I don't...
  5. valdeztke

2008 GTI CW DSG 2dr

2008 GTI CW DSG 2dr - $366 month (9 Months remaining) DSG PKG 1 2DR Candy White Paint No flaws No Mods No accidents Take over lease: 9 months remaining Average 1200 miles per month $366.06 a month Car is in PERFECT shape 7,000 current miles...
  6. valdeztke

First time to the UK...

Dec 27th I'll be flying to London for my first time. The Mrs and I will be spending most of our time in Edinburgh and will stick around for Hogmanay. I'm looking for any and all advice from things I should see, places I may want to stay, where to avoid,etc etc. I'm not one to be in crazy...
  7. valdeztke

WTB Black Wheels

Prefer black w/ a chrome/polished lip or black chrome finish in 19'' w/ tires Prefer local (DC/PA/VA/MD) area if possible. Post what ya got
  8. valdeztke

Attention Beltway Crawlers....

I'd like to take a quick minute to introduce myself. I'm an avid and skilled automotive forum addict and a self proclaimed automotive expert. OK, expert is stretching it a bit. I welcome any and all shapes and makes of automobiles regardless of manufacture. I appreciate each vehicle for its...
  9. valdeztke

Official 2008 GTI Lease Rates

2008 Volkswagen GTI 3dr Hatchback 2.0T 24 Month – Residual 63% of MSRP – .00097 Base Rate 36 Month – Residual 54% of MSRP – .00097 Base Rate 48 Month – Residual 46% of MSRP – .00151 Base Rate 2007 Volkswagen GTI 3dr Hatchback 2.0T 24 Month – Residual 62% of MSRP – .00285 Base Rate 36 Month –...
  10. valdeztke

Money Factor and residual

Anyone know off hand the base money factor and residual for the GTI 2008? I'd like the numbers for 24 months if possible.