GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VeeDubsGTI

1. VeeDubsGTI

Front Tire Noise - HELP!

Hey guys, I recently did a tire rotation on my car of directional tires. I obviously just rotated the front left with the back left, and the front right with the back right tire respectively. However, ever since the tire rotation, my front tires (mostly the right one) has excessively LOUD road...
  2. VeeDubsGTI

Possible dangerous problem??

Hey guys, Currently I'm Stg.1 with REVO (B7T3F9) and have a Forge Twintake installed. The problem comes when I'm in higher gears, for example gear 4, and I step on the pedal around 2000rpm. There seems to be a lag in power/torque, while the Boost needle jumps significantly...the car doesn't...
  3. VeeDubsGTI

FS> Mk5 GTI/Rabbit Parts!! NEED THESE GONE ASAP!

Hey how's it going guys! Anyways, I have some car parts from the Mk5 Fahrenheit GTI that I'd like to part out with since they're just basically taking up room in my house and I could always use the extra money. So here's a list of what I have to sell: 1) Seibon CF Hood (DV-Style) I bought it...
  4. VeeDubsGTI

FS> Seibon CF Hood(DV Style) BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Hey there guys, I'm looking for buyers that will take my Seibon CF Hood up and away from taking space in my house. I bought it with the intention of painting the sides and installing it, but I never got around to it. Picture shown here of what I wanted to do with it...
  5. VeeDubsGTI

Bulb type?

Hey there guys, So does anyone know what type/kind of bulb the inside lights of the headlight fixtures are? Also known as "Flash To Pass" lights. Cheers! -Davis
  6. VeeDubsGTI

GolfMkV Stickers?

Hey there guys, I was wondering if this site/group has any sort of GolfMkV stickers. I'm interested and honored to rep this site and have the sticker placed on my car if it is available for an upcoming auto show. If anyone has any details on this...please tune in! Cheers, :thumbup: -Davis
  7. VeeDubsGTI

REVO file update for intake?

Hey there guys, For any of you guys out there that are apart of the REVO software program, did you have to change any settings or log with VAGCOM after you installed an intake? Im just curious if you would need to. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks in advance! -Davis
  8. VeeDubsGTI

What's the best TBE system?

Hi there guys, I heard alot about different brands of turbo back exhausts (APR, BillyBoat, Eurojet, etc.) But I was wondering what TBE system provide the most significant HP/TQ gains. All TBE are pretty good in terms of sound quality and all that, but gains are more important in my opinion. So...
  9. VeeDubsGTI

Forge TWINtake Advice?

Hey there guys, I recently bought and recieve one of Forge's TWINtake systems. And I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience installing them. Any tips, advice, insight, etc. would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking forward to installing it ASAP! :thumbup: Thanks in advance...
  10. VeeDubsGTI

FS: Mk5 GTI/Rabbit Parts...CHECK IT OUT!

Currently, the items I have that I'm trying to get rid of are as follows: *Note* All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Mk5 GTI Fahrenheit Limited Edition Charleston Rims/Tires (details below) [$1200 obo] Seibon Carbon Fiber DV Style Hood (details below) [$800 obo] Stock Mk5 GTI...
  11. VeeDubsGTI

HID foglights problem

Hey there! I recently installed some HID lights for my fogs, replacing the old halogen bulbs. Everything is plug&play and should work fine. The problem is that everytime i start my car to drive, the foglights blink once and then just turns off. The in-car MFD states that the front foglights are...