GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Whiteboy88

1. Whiteboy88

Watch her Dismount off of a crashing scooter [non mkv content]

took a trip to the keys and a group of us decided to rent scooter. half of the group never used a scooter and she was one of them. the guy at the shop was showing her how to use the scooter and shortly after she took off i decided to pursuit thinking it might end like it did, im screwed up i...
  2. Whiteboy88

Just Another Graffiti Photo Thread

Went out for a quick shoot, a little HDR action. LINK TO THE ALBUM
  3. Whiteboy88

Its been about a year

its been about a year since my friend and i decided to clown around and make a rap song and video. Thank you all for watching and happy holidays v4lbLoBNHik
  4. Whiteboy88

Help ! Something leaked out, but i don't know what it was

I was driving last night first through a huge puddle of ocean water that im sure got into my engine bay, not sure if this part matters. then while on the highway a huge chunk of something flew under my car it ripped the engine bay shield to shreds. when i parked my car a clear liquid with a hint...
  5. Whiteboy88

Trip to the local store

RIuAZThCooU a friend sent this youtube gem to me
  6. Whiteboy88

Parenting Fail, yes VW content lol

fingers crossed that its not a repost
  7. Whiteboy88

Bored and Armed with a Camera

http://imgur.com/a/KUisC
  8. Whiteboy88

spot the VDUBS

was watching this... took a few times before i started seeing vdubs in it enjoy 3hfi6uZSsRA
  9. Whiteboy88

GOLF mk7

don't kill me, i got bored and photoshoped the dude out of the picture and color matched the front bumper. so i wanted to share car spied in this video go to 4:36 aMh883wahq4
  10. Whiteboy88

Most of you will hate, but i still love you

Some of you will hate, but i still love you (funny video) a friend an i got bored and decided to make a song about something we love, volkswagens. we are not rappers and we did this just for fun volk-SWAG-on is a play on words we know its spelled volkswagen well check it out. love it or...
  11. Whiteboy88

holy jebus [don't get too excitied]

took a few shots with my new lens all criticism is welcome :thumbsup:
  12. Whiteboy88

Tshirts

i got a little bored and decided to make some tshirts http://www.reverbnation.com/store/artist_2118263 what you guys think this is the actual font
  13. Whiteboy88

FS: OEM Springs and Shocks

SOLD SOLD Will post pics if there is a serious buyer, since they are wrapped inside the box from my coils. 15k miles on the springs and shocks, looking for $125 (+ shipping ) OBO, local buy preferred located in Miami PM offers or questions
  14. Whiteboy88

Oil Leak ?

so i've noticed this while changing my oil, i've wiped it down once already just to make sure it didn't just some how get there from somewhere else (i.e. spilled from the top) i doubt its normal, anything i should do, check or just take to the dealer ? (08 with 35k miles on it)
  15. Whiteboy88

Rear-ended Again :/

so i got rear ended for the second time within 4 months :mad: im going through insurance. and wanted to know how people get r32 bumpers and so on through insurance claims. the money would be about the same just wanted a change. how does this stuff actually work