GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by yeaboi009

1. Y

Car constantly shaking?

Has anyone experience the following? I have a 2008 mkv gti. It's stage 2 apr tuned with bb dp and apr catback. Today I noticed that around 3000 rpm on all gears the car would start to constantly shake like If the whole engine was shaking and if something is loose. It only does it when I...
  2. Y

iPhone 5 AT&T 16gb

I will be getting an iPhone 5 since my moms contract has been over over 4 years. She is not into iPhones so she got a regular phone but will rather get the iPhone and resell it instead of getting a phone for free that can be bought online for cheap. Before I post it on eBay ill like to see if...
  3. Y

FS: premium 7 w/ silver buttons

I have a functional premium 7 with silver buttons. It's in really good condition. Everything works. I upgraded to a premium 8 so this needs to get sold. Price is $100 plus shipping. I will include the radio code.
  4. Y

Fs: K&N typhoon Intake

SOLD
  5. Y

Fs: eurocustoms dp

SOLD!!!!
  6. Y

WTT: eurocustoms dp for apr dp

I looking to trade my eurocustoms dp for an apr dp since I have an apr catback but I dont want to cut my eurocustoms dp to connect it to my catback. My dp only has about 3-4k miles. I'll throw some cash on top. Willing to listen to other offers