GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Carlosfandang0

Bugatti record broken.

Do check out Misha’s YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MishaCharoudin based around the Nurburgring, loads of videos of all sorts of interesting cars, here’s one of his videos with Robert Kubica in one of Apex’s Ring Rental cars, this man sure can drive! How to fully send it on the...
  2. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

GTI POV,
  3. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

This is the online side of top gear, I think he’s the online magazine editor.
  4. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

BMW’s Mk8 GTI rival soon to be released,
  5. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Hybrid GTI (basically) !
  6. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

the question is, will that be the standard exhaust setup? It looks like the current optional akrapovic version.
  7. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Just like the new M135i, in which the iDrive 7 infotainment system is outstanding, with climate buttons and volume knob with customisable hot keys to the right (the ones that look like station presets) 👍
  8. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Totally agree, it’s one of the reasons I just ordered a new M135i Xdrive and didn’t wait for the Mk8 R.
  9. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Night drive POV Mk8 GTI
  10. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Full in-depth Mk8 GTI review
  11. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Autobahn run POV and sounds pretty sweet too!
  12. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

I wouldn’t bother, I dropped my GTI for service at the dealership earlier and got to have a good look at a couple of Mk8 golfs (style trim) they had in the showroom, 🤢🤮 the interior was not nice at all, and In person the front looks worse than in the pictures, even though the mk8 GTi will no...
  13. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

It’s not faux carbon!! It’s honeycomb!!
  14. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

Incase anybody is interested, this is where the onboard footage was filmed, VW’s Ehra-lessien test facility in Germany, including (amongst every other surface and configuration imaginable) a 5.4mile straight with massive banked sections at either end. And how Bugatti make use of the fastest...
  15. Carlosfandang0

2020 GTI mk8

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/volkswagen/golfgti/42415