GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KurtP1

ever notice this about acura TL drivers?

When was the last time you saw one driving WITHOUT its high beams on? Effing annoys the shit out of me and I cannot remember the last time I saw one driving without them. Something about that car must promote the use of high beams when headlights go on. If u havent noticed start looking and...
  2. KurtP1

motorcycle riders: safety gear questions

Specifically jackets. Im looking at textile jackets vs leathers. I dont like the feel of leather clothing, and prefer textile/synthetics. Im looking at getting Dainese riding gear(quality, features, brand name, look, all what i like) My question is this: Im not going to a track this year, so...
  3. KurtP1

If you are the giving type, someone near and dear to my heart needs help

The link is self explanatory. If you are able to contribute and help towards Kristen's treatment, I would take it as a kindness. She is a great woman and a great athlete....she is crippled with this disease at the moment. Im obviously doing what I can, but any and all help the community can...
  4. KurtP1

coffee island rant/PSA...

ok. check it out people. Im going to give people some coffee stand advice just incase we have coffee drinkers that need some help with coffee etiquette. You go into starbucks, or panera bread, or [insertyourcornerbakery/cafe] and you order a coffee. Some places they hand you the coffee...
  5. KurtP1

other than modding your car, what are your hobbies?

how do you spend your free time/money? I love to travel and get outside... I like to ski/snowboard, Scuba, rock climb....run with scissors, and jump out of perfectly good airplanes. 44614644 edit: no vimeo embed? fail. http://vimeo.com/44614644 Paraglide- from Interlaken, Switzerland...
  6. KurtP1

while kids in america play with tonka trucks...

and get coddled until the age of 28.... this comes under the heading of "meanwhile in china". This kid does more work in the 8 and half minutes of this video than ive seen entire crews on the side of the highway to in an entire day here. :rolleyes...
  7. KurtP1

so this country preacher had a teenage son....

and it was getting time he needed to start choosing a direction for his life. but like most teenagers, he didnt have a clue what he wanted to do and didnt seem worried about it. so one day while the boy was at school the preacher tried an experiment. he put in the boys room a bible, a gold...
  8. KurtP1

people can really piss me off with their dogs.

There is some jackass in my neighborhood, and I havent caught them yet, but they are walking some little dog and letting it crap right in my front yard then leaving it for me. I mean seriously? Who the fuck do you think you are? What the fuck is wrong with you? I will probably snap if I see...
  9. KurtP1

any good graphic/concept artists here?

I have a motto/idea that I need someone with an artistic mind and ability to come up with some concept art for...
  10. KurtP1

you know, political comments not withstanding, I'd take it as a personal kindness....

....if the US Navy would wake the fuck up while at the helm so I don't get a Russian cruise missile up my ass. http://freebeacon.com/silent-running/
  11. KurtP1

oldie but goodie...the active autowerke anniversary vid...

pure car pr0n.... HD please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunONnYWuKs
  12. KurtP1

am I the only one without that spacebook/myface stuff???

I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand people think its fun and all, and thats fine, and heck Im a member here and on another board....but i feel like Id rather have some real interaction with people, and I dont need by the second updates on your life..... and evidently that makes me a...
  13. KurtP1

computuer/mac guru help?

My wife and I both use mac's, and in the last few days, we cant go to websites like youtube and facebook. We type the address into the browser and it sends us to random websites advertising whatever nonsense. It does this on safari, chrome, and firefox. I realize its rare to have a mac virus or...