GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Peanut butter on oil cap

Hey guys, so last time I changed my oil I notice a little peanut butter on my oil cap not in excess but it was there. I cleaned it out did my oil change and moved on. The last few weeks (1600miles since the oil change) I got a coolant warning on cold mornings (-20c) so I topped it off and it has...
  2. N

Help! P0642!

Hey guys I'm in dire need of some help, two days ago I was driving and went to pass some one, my gti (2.0t fsi bpy) fell on it's face and started popping when under load.. I panicked because the only time I have felt this is due to fuel cuts/failed follower. So I found a follower and replaced it...
  3. N

Time for 80k service what should I do?

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm just about to hit 80k mark. I know I have to do the timing belt, what else should I replace and or inspect at this time? Cheers
  4. N

Side mirror glass falling off, help!

Hey guys/gals so my driver side mirror is falling off, just the mirror part is flapping in the wind. Any suggestions for repair, do I just replace? Any advice is welcome, here's a pic.
  5. N

Wtb: votex/votex style lip Toronto

Hey I'm looking for a votex or votex style lip, colour doesn't matter. I'm located near Toronto. Thanks guys
  6. N

Fs:huffs In GTA

Hey guys, I'm selling my huffs, they come with rubbers but their old and a bit worn but I'm asking 600-700 for the set. There is a little curb damage on two of them but its minor. Pm me or reply if your interested ill email pictures and I'm willing to negotiate, and I need to get rid of them...
  7. N

is my turbo going, going, gone?

Hey everyone, so my car is having some issues, its lagging horribly, its only boosting ten psi (down from 20), it sounds like there is more spool noise than normal, something sounds alittle different than normal in the engine bay, theres no clouds of white smoke/black or any other smoke, (mayb...
  8. N

Poll: koni coils Vs. Slam kit (air bags)

Hey everyone, so right now I'm on koni coils, I love the coils because their adjustable ride height, dampening, they good for tracking the only downside is the inability to adjust those things on the fly.. I want bags because I can adjust everything with the push of a button/flick of a switch...
  9. N

Wtb thunderbunny (motorsport) front end

Hey I'm looking for a thunderbunny Aka motorsport from end Lemme know if you have one price and what's Included pm me if you have one or know where to find one
  10. N

BBS lm's pics please

Hey guys, Im looking at BBS lm's I'm trying to pick a width I'm thinking 18x9 any pics of BBS lm's would be greatly appreciated specs would be great too, also I have BBS rgr's and I nned to get them re finished any ideas? Or should I just upgrade lol Thanks alot everyone!
  11. N

Power steering & ESP light help?!

Hey everyone, I wasn't sure where to put this thread so sorry, but mayb you guys can help, all of a sudden the yellow/orange powesteering light and the ESP light came on and wont go away.. The power steering works for the most part but the wheel won't come back to center, what could the issue...
  12. N

P0455 is on my last nerve can some one help?!?

hey everybody,:mad: i keep throwing P0455 i have replaced the gas cap make sure its tight, delete the code, gas cap light, bam cel and it feels like the performance has decreased, go clear it, a mile or two later bam can some one shine some light on this issue for me, i have a best friend who's...
  13. N

This guy needs some edumaction in motors.

http://www.audiforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80267 :lol: "Hey guys, I've got a 98 1.8T. I've had a k04 and chip for a while and wanted to get more performance. I was recommended to port and polish the intake and exhaust. We found out they used abrasive material to do it like gritty sand. So...
  14. N

P0455 and a gas cap light plz help

hey every onee, after nearly a year without a car, the gti is finaly up and kinda running :frown:. I keep getting a check gas cap light and i keep throwing the p0455 code ive read it and deleted it a bunch of times, I replaced the gas cap, and i am having no luck with this, any body have a...
  15. N

cam follower wears down?

hey every one, sorry for my lack of understanding, but I read that the cam follower wears over time, even more so with upgrades or a hpfp. Is this true? can some one shine some light on this for me, please this is the first time im really hearing about it. thanks, nogti4now:rolleyes:
  16. N

My car OTW to fixxfest5

hey guys heres a few pics, still not done, and having all the problems possible my car :biggrin:
  17. N

ECU FRIED!!!!! HELP!!!PLEASE

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: OKAY, SO at the top of 4th gear, into 5th and 6th my 07gti breaks up reaeaeall bad, like it sounds like 2-step at just about any thing over 100....were trying to figure it out since before fixxfest5, thought we had it.....nope, so driving the car around somewhat normal...
  18. N

eurosport stress bars?

hey, any one know any thing about them do they mount in tounk and in the engine bay above the motor or uncer the car. i know theres sway bars under the car, so im lost with this stress bar thing. any insight would be helpful. thanks, J:thumbsup:
  19. N

FS: slightly damaged fmic, painted moldings, textured skirts.

like it says still have a slightly damaged ej core for sale verrrry cheap, textured skirts and painted molding....im trying to get rid of this stuff asap so its all going for verrrrrry cheap...pm me for pics, info etc :thumbsup: ps. theres also small things like the stock parts from the ss...
  20. N

NX Butt dyno said yes sir

hey guys, so i had the nx n-tercooler kit installed and i must say a HUGE gain from the second you freeze the core, and it just pulls so much harder as it sprays though all 6 gear.:thumbsup: videos and pictures will be up once i tie up some loose ends. heres a teaser pic. [/IMG] i swear its...