GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AaronC1

Amnesia - Dark Descent

Finally got around to finishing this damn game. Been on a PC kick lately as I picked up a used HD5770 to run Crossfire. Got the game during a Steam sale last year and never finished as I was playing PS3 all the time. I started it again recently, it updated, lost my save information, so I...
  2. AaronC1

What are you listening to?

New Wintersun, All That Remains, We Came As Romans, Ill Nino and found an oldie in Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows.
  3. AaronC1

Golf 6 Military Pers

Was US Army Reserve for 8 years. 2 tours (23 months total) in Iraq/Kuwait as 88M convoy operations/convoy security operations, and operations NCO/Unit Dispatcher in the TOC. Still fighting for my purple heart from 2004. Records weren't kept very well then. Now I'm a 09W, Warrant Officer...
  4. AaronC1

Ad Placed on My Windshield GRRRR

Indeed...(Ever seen Waiting?!)
  5. AaronC1

Ad Placed on My Windshield GRRRR

Came out to my car after work yesterday to find a freakin ad/handbill placed under my windshield wiper. It's for Little Caesar's pizza around the area of my work. I park on a private lot where my office building resides, and some dick touches my car and puts an ad on it. I'm sure he's not...
  6. AaronC1

3 Words ONLY

gypsy at the
  7. AaronC1

The Question Game

What are you guys doing?
  8. AaronC1

What was your last car?

I had an automatic 2000 regular cab Chevrolet S-10, OHV 4 cylinder with about 120 HP and 110 ft/lbs of torque. I had no power locks/doors/mirrors or keyless entry. With the A/C on I had to punch it so it could downshift twice to get up a small incline. I bought it with 20k miles in 2003 and...
  9. AaronC1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

I am the proud owner of an '11 4D UG 6M Sun+Navi that I just took delivery of last night! I have always driven GM products, and have always been disappointed. This is my first New Car purchase, and I didn't see anything more well rounded than a 4-door GTI. I love the looks of the exterior, I...