GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. veedoubleme

VW R400

I thought the same thing, but then after staring at it, I think that's just camera perspective. If it's not, talk about fail... sexy as fuck exhaust at and auto show with poor fitment.
  2. veedoubleme

VW R400

dude... if you are going to get up close and personal with the tail pipes, better make it worth it!
  3. veedoubleme

VW R400

And those flared wheel arches. :drool:
  4. veedoubleme

VW R400

Plot thickens on GTD: GTD IS NOT DEAD FOR U.S. MARKET
  5. veedoubleme

VW R400

Holy crap... CONFIRMED: VW’s Burly-Ass, 395-hp Golf R 400 Concept Will Be Built! I'd guess $40k-45K+ base if it made it to the US, but I seriously don't think it will.
  6. veedoubleme

VW R400

Don't hold your breath: Crap, America Might Not Get The Volkswagen GTD After All
  7. veedoubleme

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

I'll just say that tonights episode made me so happy. :)
  8. veedoubleme

APR Presents the 1.8 TSI EA888 Generation 3 ECU Upgrade!

Those are crazy impressive gains, and the torque comes on low and strong! I gotta imagine the grin must be pretty huge for a 1.8T owner going from stock to this. I'm eyeballing a MK7 Golf R for my next set of wheels, but that's obviously a ways away. I'm eager to see how much room the left in...
  9. veedoubleme

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

Sounds like a keeper! :thumbsup: I love me some chest hamz, but ya gotta find 'em attached to the right one.
  10. veedoubleme

OFFICIAL---or not I had a dumb fight with my spouse and still don't know WTF happened

So marsh1665, is your wife the type that would feel flattered by the comments (because let's be honest, she's a pretty gal), or get pissed at you for posting a pic of her?
  11. veedoubleme

We aren't having any kids (medically), so no kids will be screwing up my wife's wonderful D's. :D
  12. veedoubleme

Well there you go. It's 100% your fault. Why? Because if you got your lazy ass out of bed and went to the gym with her, then you'd drive, and it never would have happened. As such, it's all on you. You ruined her entire morning. This is wife logic.
  13. veedoubleme

Now here is a Modern Day Muscle car not some stupid Mustang, Charger, Camaro BS...

So is that bass as in the subwoofer type or bass as in the fish type? :iono:
  14. veedoubleme

How old are you?

LOL! OLD MAN! I'm only 37.
  15. veedoubleme

Which car that you used to own do you miss the most?

I'd say its two for me. My old M Roadster and my old built TJ.
  16. veedoubleme

Commuting 150 miles per day: What car?

No, from that perspective I think they are cool too. As a car, blech. I wouldn't ever get one. But slick engineering, and for the stated purpose in the thread, probably a great choice. Regarding longevity, a guy who works for me has an early 2000's Prius with 180k miles on it. It still has the...
  17. veedoubleme

Commuting 150 miles per day: What car?

I would seriously get a Prius, which is why I would rather just move instead. Whatever she drives she will depreciate the living crap out of. I put a lot of miles on my GTI (28k/year), and even that depreciation is pretty bad. You want cheap and good fuel economy. It's a hatchback, and it...
  18. veedoubleme

Wallet search

I also need a new wallet. I just ordered one of these after seeing your link. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  19. veedoubleme

Home Theater - Off Topic

I rebuilt my basement 2 years ago to accommodate a home theater. The old mid-80's setup that was in the room didn't work at all. I got lucky and my sump pump broke and flooded my basement. Insurance covered all but about $1k of my build out (not counting electronics). I did all of the work...