GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

HARD START

Hi All, the search funtion is giving me some problems so i need to start a new thread. Has anyone else had a problem with their GTI's having a hard start in the morning or when the engine is cold? My 07 GTI stumbles or hesitates when i turn the key to start the car. after the engine turns over...
  2. J

New addition!!!

Car is great. Launch control is fun:biggrin: will be getting 20% tint all around shortly. should complete the black look.
  3. J

Need help Great Lakes people!!

Take a look at this thread and let me knoow if anyone could help me out. im sure many of you have been over to Canada in their GTI and i am wondering if the NAV system worked in Canada. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21561 thanks
  4. J

NAV in Canada

has anyone driven their GTI into Canada and did the NAV maps still work? just thinking about importing a usa GTI into canada since cdn GTI do not come with NAV as an option or dual climate control and want to know if the NAV works in Canada. thanks
  5. J

GTI 07 cdn model

do they come with a SRI (service reminder indicator) or is this a US model only feature? thanks
  6. J

VW Oil change intervals

Hi everyone, just trying to get some info for my G/F as she is going to be getting a GTI this summer and this forum looks like a great place with lots of knowledge. What does vw recommend for intervals between oil changes for a GTI and what do most of you actually do? thanks