GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. thedude4bides

The Next Car Swap

Are you back in a dub dude? I swear I just saw a recent LHG video with you putting vinyl on a charger. Either way, dude, always keep the dream alive:thumbsup:
  2. thedude4bides

Random Rant Time

So... you're mad about just the tip?
  3. thedude4bides

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Do you think that sort of thing is frowned upon in the workplace? I'm asking for a friend.
  4. thedude4bides

My woman tries to give me a boner right before I pee so the stream goes alt-up
  5. thedude4bides

Just don't share any classified information.
  6. thedude4bides

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

I can't really add much else to this other than you may need to go behind his back to set up an intervention and talk to his close friends, family members, co-workers, medical professionals, and possibly even local clergy members. Be sure to discuss the toll of your brother's behavior while...
  7. thedude4bides

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

:clap: All day err'day:bellyroll:
  8. thedude4bides

Man it's getting hot in here!
  9. thedude4bides

Car shows and Mk6's

Samsies. Love well kept/restored older dubs. Always amazes me how small they used to be.
  10. thedude4bides

Car shows and Mk6's

At car shows of all makes no one gives two shits about mk6's... except the people you mentioned (other VW owners). At VW car events, most people only care about bags and bacon fenders.
  11. thedude4bides

The truth is that you do know how to be civilized and yet you continuously lower yourself. I don't get it but, hey, you are the CEO of Danial, Inc. so carry on as you see fit.
  12. thedude4bides

Good enough for now. We'll work on apostrophes, commas, and capitalization later;)