GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Neuspeed P-Flo intake for DV re-route

I took this P-Flow off a 2012 Golf R (FSI) that has the DV at the front of the motor when I traded it in. This would work well for someone who wants to do a DVI re-route on a BPY FSI engine. Comes with a brand new mounting bushing (the original one ripped when it was uninstalled.) $100.
  2. C

FS: Airlift Slam XL front and rear bags, ksport shocks

These were taken off my MK6 Golf R when I traded it in. These will fit mk5/6/b6 chassis and possibly others. AirLift Slam series for mk6 Golf R: Rear bags were brand new, and I put about 20k miles on them. Uncut brackets and include the upper rings to space the bags away from the rear haldexy...
  3. C

'07 GTI, 6MT, RS, 70.5k miles, $13,900 (Az)

I couldn't get enough stock parts quickly enough for the trade-in I was looking for at the pricepoint i was looking for, so the car is up for sale with all the goodies included. FS: MKV GTi $13,900 2007 Package 1, 6MT, 4dr, 70.5k miles. No codes, runs perfectly, no leaks, daily driver...
  4. C

MKV Part-Out

Update 3/1/2010: Sorry guys, but this ad is being pulled. I didn't get enough stock parts quick enough to do what I needed to do, so the car is up for sale complete. Anything left over afterwards will be offered to those who posted dibs in this thread and via PMs in chronological order, then...
  5. C

Under the hump?

Does anyone know what's under the hump in the center of a spare tire well in a MKV GTI? Ie, if I cut it off, is there a floor underneath, or would I have to weld in a flat piece of sheet metal? I'd be a pain to check as I have a stock catback again and can't just reach up and feel through the...
  6. C

18" RS4 reps $400obo+ship [AZ]

ACE Alloy RS4 reps. Rocked these for 40k miles or so. One crubbage that's about 3/4" long by 1/4" tall but does not affect performance. TMPS included. Has tires on them now, but they're showing belt and should not be used. 18x8 5x112 et45 Comes with 20 matched chrome locking lugs and key...
  7. C

FS: MKV GLI

A buddy of mine is selling his MKV GLI. Bone stock (even though I tried to convince him otherwise :laugh: ) Contact info in the craigslist ad: $16400 http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1383905779.html
  8. C

35 Series tires on 18? 215/35-18

Hi. I'm running slightly lowered (2.8-3.0") on 18x8et48 tires and have rolled front fenders. I can run 225/40-18 in the front only if they're Falken 512s with the narrow treadwidth (215 sized really...) The 912s I've tried up front in 225 don't fit and rub ALOT. The 512s stretch just a little...
  9. C

Clutch Install Random Pic Thread (56k - go upgrade)

Gotta say thanks to BSH for the excellent prices and useful install advice, and secondly to thank the friends that helped me through the process -- Jeremy, John, Joel, Mike, Tom and Alexis.
  10. C

Eurojet car for sale...

Kinda sad, and depending whom you talk to, kinda funny. Either way, it's odd to see a car like this for sale: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=3469534&postid=56615029#56615029
  11. C

Tinted Tails Pic-Whoring Thread

I VHT Niteshade'd my tails. The clear still needs a few mroe days to clear until I can buff it mirror, so please excuse the small dimples and surface defects in the clear. Other than that, you get the general idea:
  12. C

GT28 and GIAC

Does anyone know if GIAC has a tuning for GT28RS that they will release besides buying the entire VF RSS kit? Their website only lists the K04 kits, but I know they that sometimes have different files available that aren't listed on the site. Thanks!
  13. C

FS: crappy pcv fix

I have for 'sale' a broken PCV fix. I have no idea how long it's been broken, but I can't blow/suck through either side. The hoses don't fit because the originally company that sent me replacement hoses (the first set didn't fit either,) sent me a second set that didn't fit -- so I have two...
  14. C

Blue Vag?

Has anyone tried BlueVag? It looks pretty neat... Bluetooth VAG Can-Bus software reading... http://www.arlab.it/vc/main.html (PS, I tried searching for bluevag and vagcheck and didn't get any hits -- I hope this isn't a repost)
  15. C

That's right, be jealous...

Hot off the press... :D
  16. C

QuickNDirty - 56kGoUpgradeToHighSpeed

I had both of the dubs out of the garage to work on my mom's volvo, snapped some quick pictures despite the lack of wash since the last torrential downpour on Friday... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
  17. C

FS: Snow Peformance Low Level Indicator, NIB

SOLD ! I have a Snow Performance Low Level Indicator system for a water/methanol tank that I never end up installing. The package is unopened in new. I can provide pictures tomorrow. Snow sells them for $39.95 plus shipping, I'm looking for $30 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Feel free to ask...
  18. C

Two Tone R8s: the perfect wheel... two-tone RS4s?

Ok, first off, I must say that I hate R8 wheels! They're oddly shaped, too straight for a european car, and have weird angles to them. That being said, once I saw them in two-tone, I've gotta say they're damn nice: They remind me alot of the MSW Type 12s that I wanted a long time ago, but...
  19. C

KTM X-BOW - now with MKV content! (literally)

The new KTM X-Bow is going to be 2.0t FSI powered! http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/15/ktm-bringing-faster-harder-x-bow-to-geneva-in-2009/ Think it's a BPY or CCTA? Any GTI parts fit? Tuning Options? Discuss!