GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

New Supra Engine Sound

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a24443721/2020-toyota-supra-photos-info/ Too bad I can't go back in time like 5 years and buy a shit ton of Bit Coin...
  2. B

Weekend Car thoughts

Been toying with the idea for pretty much ever, but at some point I plan on getting a weekend car. Pro's/Con's for below, other suggestions/fantasy options? I'd like to keep the budget to less than 7k, although a solid running S4 is probably not going to fit into that realm. E46 330...
  3. B

Tesla 3

I'm actually shocked this hasn't been started yet.... Anyone thinking of making the switch in a few years? For me personally I think the Tesla 3 w/ 70KW (BASE - no other options) would be perfect. Ideally I will grab one in 2020-2021 and get something slightly used to keep the price down to...
  4. B

Electric Snowblowers

Any recommendations? Looking at a couple of SnowJoe Electrics. Don't want gas because I am lazy and don't want the maintenance.
  5. B

Car Shipping recomendations

Does anyone have car shipping company recommendations for moving a Corolla from FL to NY? It looks like the estimated cost is around $500.
  6. B

Used Macbook opinion

I'm finally looking to dump my old desktop in the next few months and have been eyeing picking up a Macbook. Primary uses are photo's, occasional web surfing and if I can find time to teach myself Mobile App development. That being said I really can't justify paying $1200+ on a laptop that...
  7. B

Gas Boilers

I'm looking to replace my gas Boiler(50years old) with a new unit ~82-85% efficiency rating. I have radiator heat. I'm leaning towards getting a Laars Mini-therm. 125,000 BTU. The price is like $1000 less than the next guy but i've read mixed reviews. Anyone have any comments on it? The...
  8. B

Rear Subframe Bushing (G35)

My wife's '07 G35x rear subframe bushing has torn and leaked (Common issue). What kind of problems does it present? Best I saw was it causes some excessive wheel hop when gunning it and a lack of "tightness" in the suspension. Are there any other complications that could arise? I'm looking...
  9. B

Built a coffee table/end table with a mangled rim

Finally tracked down a used rotor, of all places a VW dealer. They initially wouldn't give me one, due to legality issues but after I explained what I was doing he helped me out. The whole thing was assembled using threaded tie rods (1/2") from Home Depot along with a bunch of lug nuts. ~$20...