GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Seriously car manufactures need to stop doing this shit. Make the stereo upgrade something that you can put in any model and I feel like they would make enough money off of it to justify having it be on its own. Also great to hear your switching to a WRX. A coworker has one and the only thing...
  2. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Do it! WRX FTW. Plus if you drive a WRX and make videos your youtube channel will have a crap load of subscribers.
  3. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

At the very least it sounds like you need to test drive a Golf R before pulling the trigger on a Charger. Who knows you may end up going the R route!
  4. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Take wifes white one and lease her a dark colored one. and Since your not leasing the white Forester you can mod it!
  5. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Well you could give it some fancier tires and brakes, change up some exterior lighting and maybe de-chrome it. Plus I have a feeling the STI springs will drop it a bit. Now the other thing you would have to do is make sure its a wildly different color.
  6. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

mod the hell out of it so it looks nothing like her forester! and make videos of yourself doing it. problem solved.
  7. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Well its good that the GTI is running better after tweaking it. Don't let the Forester make you feel like the GTI is inadequate because if you can keep driving the GTI for a while I would bet you be able to afford the SRT Charger. Another positive note is it would seem that the MK6 GTI is...
  8. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Gotchya, that makes sense I guess. But on the GTI front there could be something wrong with it but, I really do believe it feels slower due to driving the Forester XT around. That awd even on a slow car can make you think your fwd car is slow.
  9. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Wrx time maybe..... :). Considering you like the forester you could just get a wrx which has the same engine and trans setup! That being said have you thought that maybe the GTI is slower because you are now occasionally driving around an awd turbo vehicle. Its very possible that driving the...
  10. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Terrible as in better than driving on summer tires in the snow, but they do not like to grab traction well from a dead stop on snow. But take snow/slush/and Ice out of the equation and the tires are amazing! I should add they do not feel like bricks under 30 degrees like summer tires tend to...
  11. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

I have had excellent luck with my Michelin pilot sport a/s 3 so far. They handle extremely well almost as good as a summer tire and they are excellent in the rain. The only flaw they have is they are terrible in snow/ice/slush (not a problem for me because I have winter tires for snow season).
  12. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Yah I think in your situation if you really wanted a suby your best bet would be to pay for a legacy instead of the impreza. The one thing about the impreza though is it tricks you into thinking its fast because it sounds like it is and the awd helps that feeling. My sister had an 02 Acura TL...
  13. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

I know its not an apples to apples area comparison but my sister bought a brand new Impreza premium last year and so far gets 32-35 mpg highway and 26-28 mpg city (12500 miles on the car already). Her daily commute is all city and she often drives long distance 300+ miles to visit her college...
  14. Wykdtron

The Next Car Swap

Or maybe you can get yourself a legacy. Rumors say that it may get the forester/wrx engine or an updated v6 (hopefully the wrx engine though) http://blog.caranddriver.com/freshly-unveiled-2015-subaru-legacy-new-turbo-sport-model-downsized-six-cylinder-in-the-works/
  15. Wykdtron

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Maybe this is how it got here http://jalopnik.com/5462561/your-best-chance-to-own-a-focus-rs-in-the-us.
  16. Wykdtron

Really good body kit on a regular focus? Or someone really did an illegal import from over seas.
  17. Wykdtron

SVVUm4y8oMw What the hell? I mean sure it looks cool but damn would that be distracting/accident causing. Also the horrible things you could do if you could hack that OLED display:evil:
  18. Wykdtron

Well if you are really gonna go that far it was a v6 and they said it was a turbo 4 (which as we know didn't exist in 2014). 99% of the information in that video is entirely bullshit and its hilarious that so many people in the comment section thought it was a serious review.
  19. Wykdtron

That is friggen hilarious! To add to the fun check out the comment section and all the butt hurt people who thought this was a serious review. :lol: Also I kinda want the Ferrari shirt in the second video posted. Ferrari is misspelled and it has a mustang logo on it. Excellent stuff. :laugh: