GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. YouSnooze

[SYD] MkV GTI APR RSC exhaust, NSP boost gauge/pod

I am leaving the VAG stable & my car is back to stock (mostly) so a few items have to go. 1. APR RSC catback exhaust to suit MkV GTI. This is a quality item - impeccable build quality (USA built, not Aussie contractor) & awesome sound with NO DRONE. No dings/scrapes etc. Priced to go at less...
  2. YouSnooze

[Syd] FS: RNS 510 Version C with version 4 maps

Up for sale is my RNS-510 version C [non-LED]. I am selling as my car is having the RCD-510 reinstalled. It is a flawlessly functioning unit and comes with original code card. It is currently running firmware 2680 with version 4 Aus/NZ maps. The firmware can be easily upgraded to 2760 & the HDD...
  3. YouSnooze

EOI: [Syd] APR RSC catback exhaust suit MkV GTI

Hi all. My car is going in for some major work next week. I am going to sell the car soon so I'm thinking of removing the APR RSC catback exhaust & putting my OEM back on. If I get a strong expression of interest I'll get it removed at the service. It's the RSC exhaust and has done ~30000Km...
  4. YouSnooze

FS (Syd): Forge Twintake to suit MkV GTI

Hi all. I'm gradually putting my car back to stock due to impending new purchase so my beloved Forge Twintake is for sale. You all know the one - it's the expensive, NSW-legal, (supposedly) 17Hp gaining intake. It's immaculate & has been expertly wrapped in extreme heat-proof insulation. The...
  5. YouSnooze

Brand New Hawk HP+ brake pads for MkV/VI GTI

I have a set of brand new Hawk HP Plus brake pads to suit MkV/VI GTI. They are front & rear & are still shrink wrapped inside their original box. Perfect for someone who does some track work & doesn't want to be bothered changing pads for street driving. Web link for pad info...
  6. YouSnooze

Brand New ED30 DSG shiftknob/boot

ED30 DSG shiftknob I have a BRAND NEW ED30 edition DSG shift knob/boot for sale. It's an OEM part & is still in the...
  7. YouSnooze

Kumho KU36 225/40/18 Semi slicks. Brand New

**** Tyres Sold **** Up for grabs is 4 new KU36 225/40/18 92W XL tyres. They were fitted to my Advan Kreutzer wheels that I have recently sold & were removed from these rims. I.e. they were fitted on the rims & then removed - THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN DRIVEN ON. Always stored in a cool, dark...
  8. YouSnooze

Yokohama Advan Kreutzer Xi 18s with brand new KU36 Rubber

*** Wheels sold (again) but tyres now available Will post them separately shortly. *** I am willing to consider separating wheels and tyres subject to negotiation. Seeking expressions of interest for the sale of this wheelset. Located in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney so I'd prefer local...
  9. YouSnooze

Spotted Down Under (Part 2)

Final lot of pics
  10. YouSnooze

More pics
  11. YouSnooze

Bathurst 12 hour 2011 Some pics from the Bathurst 12 hour on Saturday. Myself, benough and his Dad went along for the day. Bloody hot!!! The 69 Porsche was an absolute weapon in the am session - it looked like it was glued to the road around the final turn onto pit straight. The R8s sounded...
  12. YouSnooze

Car signal booster for iPhone4

I'm looking for solutions to improve the strength of my phone reception on the NextG network for my iPhone 4 whilst I'm in the car. Anyone out here in the interweb have any success with this? A cradle that charges would be a bonus but certainly not essential. I'd like a device that is removable...
  13. YouSnooze

FS: OEM MFD2 DVD Sat-Nav

I am selling my OEM VW MFD2 Sat-Nav unit. I have upgraded to the RNS-510 including the CanBus upgrade & thus have no need for this original unit. It is DVD based & comes with OEM Whereis DVD Maps V14. It has the PIN code & will be a simple swap for the older generation headunits. It is single...
  14. YouSnooze

My DRLs - with a different flavour.

G'Day all. I've always liked DRLs & they certainly do increase your visibility during the day which is a good thing. I don't like the idea of having my headlights on all the time however so LED DRLs seem like a perfect solution. I have been very impressed by the R32 DRL conversions that people...
  15. YouSnooze

For Sale: Dbilas Flowmaster Intake

Since I have recently installed a Forge Twintake which I am very happy with (& can't be bothered switching back TBH) I don't need my Dbilas Flowmaster intake anymore. This intake is a very premium product & is in PERFECT condition. I have cleaned & recharged the filter today. Shown are a couple...
  16. YouSnooze

Tips for new front wiper blade replacement

Hi all. Apologies for not putting this in the DIY thread but I thought most Aussies would see this thread easier. After experimenting with all different types of front wiper blades I can confidently say that OEM are the best for the MkV IMO. [Please keep "I told you so's" & "RTFM's" to a...
  17. YouSnooze

Andy Lin flames APR in Motor Magazine

Received my November Motor magazine yesterday. Check out the letters to the editor - Andy gives the APR GTI used in the Hot Tuner Challenge a real serve! Try banning that free speech :lol: :bellyroll:
  18. YouSnooze

FS: To suit MkV - Koni FSDs & springs (Eibach/Neuspeed)

G'Day all. I've recently changed to HPA SHS coilovers so it's time to offload my previous kit. I have 3 items for sale & can mix 'n match as requested. Item 1: Koni FSDs. About 22K Km on them. In perfect condition for mileage. Comes in original box. Looking for circa $500 Item 2: Neuspeed...
  19. YouSnooze

Spring lengths of 4 different brands (with pics)

Hi all. Since I've recently upgraded my suspension (again!....) I thought I'd measure the lengths of various springs & take some pics for comparison. The measuring technique is from end to end & may not be 100% accurate but the method was exactly the same for each spring so the comparison may be...
  20. YouSnooze

Discounted Mobil oils FYI

G'Day all, Just thought I'd bring to your attention a great special from Repco. ALL Mobil oils until Oct 18th are 25% off. This applies to store stock only so you have to be quick. Today I managed to get myself a couple of 5L bottles of Mobil1 0W-40 for less than $72 each :happyanim:. Before any...