GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D=Style

FS: OSIR LHD O-Pod Mono Brand NEW!

Basically Brand New, Still covered, no scratch or broken studs etc.... Pickup around santa monica, Pasadena, San Gabriel... (Yeah, I moved around) Call 310-310-1846 Yanto Price: $50 Picked Up... Thanx
  2. D=Style

FS: OSIR LHD O-Pod Mono Brand NEW!

Basically Brand New, Still covered, no scratch or broken studs etc.... Pickup around santa monica, Pasadena, San Gabriel... (Yeah, I moved around) Call 626-203-1235 Yanto Price: $54 Picked Up... Thanx
  3. D=Style

Help... problems after car audio install

Hi gys, just installed my audio system. Now my alarms comes on randomly (sometimes once in 2 days or so), and my defi gauges lights brightness, sometimes dim when i accelerate, sometimes bright up again once in a while. Do i have low voltage problems? what should i do?? Thanx
  4. D=Style

How to install an oil temp gauge??

Hii guys, anybody know how to connect the sensor to our car (MKV GTI)? Where do i need to connect it to? Thanx
  5. D=Style

Resonator delete and ATP Dp

Anybody running those setup? Care to share some sound clip? thank you... I have removed my resonator and planning to install ATP DP soon. I wonder how it will sound.
  6. D=Style

Is it safe to run AF ratio gauge in our cars??

I was told that it is unsafe on our car, because it requires tapping into the signal wire and our car is very sensitive to that... Is it true? Can it be done safely?
  7. D=Style

[ASK] noob boost gauge question

I'm confused right now. I have an autometer mechanical boost gauge from my previous car, it comes with a 3mm nylon tubing. When i look at the Forge DV, it has a boost specific nipple. Question is how am i supposed to connect the 3mm tubing to that nipple? The forge dv also comes with the black...
  8. D=Style

Advice needed. My car doesn't pull...

Okay, here's the mod list of the car: -APR Stage1 software (3 days old) -Spacer -Stock resonator removed My car doesn't pull that hard anymore. My exhaust sounds significantly louder (louder than the first time i got it removed), and my spacer goes psss...(softer and longer) instead of...
  9. D=Style

Question for those of you who converted center dash vent to dash tray

Is your dash tray always cold?? Because I think the AC still blows up top. When we have the air vent, we have to close it to get the AC to blow thru the 2 center vents. Or to those of you with the new south offset gauge pod, are your gauges okay despite the cold air blowing at them directly? I...
  10. D=Style

Will ATP downpipe light up CEL?

Will the ATP downpipe turn on the CEL since it deletes the catalytic converter??
  11. D=Style

APR tuning combination question

APR Chip + Carbonio + 3" APR turboback + APR FMIC = xxx hp are there any better combination with APR chip?? other than the above?
  12. D=Style

KW V3 compression adjustment

For those of you with KWV3, what does it means by 0,75 turns open. The rebound setting is straight forward with clicks, but for the bump... I don't quite understand how many clicks or turns are there? Thanx
  13. D=Style

Work VS-XX or Volk RE30???

Work VS-XX in gold?? or RE30 in Titanium gunmetal?? I like the weight and racing style of RE30, but i like the color and looks of VS-XX. Can anyone help me decide?? It gives me headache everytime i think about it... Will VS give some sort of race look? I do have a thought of putting Brembos. So...
  14. D=Style

[ASK] Installing accesories in MKV.. dangerous?

Hi guys, just wondering... I was about to install an A/F ratio gauge. The guy that was gonna install it said that it is dangerous because MKV has this new electronics system that calculates every currents. Since the a/f ratio gauge has a fuse, he said if the gauge broke and send the currents...
  15. D=Style

What do you guys think of staggered setup on MKVs

I was thinking of running staggered setup, just because the rear fenders are wider than the front. What do you guys think? Will i look stupid rolling staggered on FWD car? and also I would like to run 245 or perhaps 255 tires on my wheels what are my options on the offset and width? Thanx guys.
  16. D=Style

FS: Brand New in box Forge Spacer, CA

Brand new, Never installed Forge spacer. Located in Santa Monica, CA. Bought new for $79.00 shipped. Accidentally bought it while checking for shipping cost. No lowballers please. Willing to ship. If anyone interested, pls PM me with your phone number and I'll have someone call you to set up an...
  17. D=Style

Any Germans??

I would like to know how to spell 'actual size' in German... Thanx in advance... :thumbsup:
  18. D=Style

side mirror bulb size

hi, anybody know the bulb sizes for the side mirrors?? how to change them??
  19. D=Style

help with gauges location

Hi guys, i have 3 52mm gauges that i would like to install on my MKV, was looking for autometer pillar pods, but can'tfind the right handed version of it... do they make one? or anyone can suggest where can i put them? Thank you.
  20. D=Style

Vag-Com

Newb question... what is a vag-com and where can I get it?