GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Front sway bar install

I'm trying to install an APR front sway bar on my 2006 GTI. I've got the APR bar in position and just need to bolt everything back up but for the life of me I cannot get the subframe cradle to line up with the holes in the subframe. I've got the cradle on my jack so the height is fine but the...
  2. K

Installing APR rear sway bar confusion...

Okay, I feel like a complete retard but for the life of me I can NOT get my APR rear sway bar in position to reconnect the brackets and then the endlinks. Taking out the OEM one was fine and took a few minutes of trying different angles, but threading the APR bar in between the exhaust/subframe...
  3. K

Starting issue

I'm looking for advice on what to check next on my 2006 GTI and am hoping someone here can help. Backstory: A couple weeks ago I put in a new oil temp gauge alongside my existing boost and oil pressure gauges. After putting it all back together I took a test drive and everything was working. As...
  4. K

Looking for OEM replica wheels for winter

Okay, I'm looking for a set of wheels to use for winter tires as my summer slicks just don't cut it in a foot of snow. I've got a 2006 GTI with the OEM 18" Huffs...I'm looking for 17" replicas of the Huffs and haven't found any so far. I know Raderwerks has 18" and 19" replicas that look damn...