GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mango

FS: 2007 GTI excellent condition 49k miles - Philly/south jersey

Looking to sell my 2007 GTI it's black metallic with 18" Huffs, Premium stereo w/ cloth plaid interior. Car has been meticulously cared for by Prestige VW and has no issues, never been hit, etc. It's in excellent condition, KBB says it's worth $15,500 I'd be happy to get $13,000 for it. I also...
  2. Mango

FS: All 3 VF-Engineering Mounts as a package

SOLD SOLD SOLD TO ICETRAXX!! Thanks Chris!!!
  3. Mango

More FS: AWE Turbo Back, GIAC loader, H&R Coilovers

Check it out here! http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28971 package deal for anyone who wants to do local pickup or delivery.
  4. Mango

FS: AWE Turbo Back Exhaust, GIAC Flashloader, H&R Premium Coilovers *lightweight!*

FS: AWE Turbo Back Exhaust, GIAC Flashloader, H&R Premium Coilovers *lightweight!* AWE TBE SOLD TO dpham00! Thanks!!!!! GIAC flashloader: $110 shipped. The performance program will not work unless you take it to a GIAC dealer and pay for software to be loaded onto it. It also has to be...
  5. Mango

CF hood and OZ wheels/tires for sale NJ/NY/PA area

I hope the mods don't mind, but I want to do a local pickup so this is the best way to advertise it. I know there may be people who only come to the regional forums. TY mods! I wont bump this thread, just let it slowly descend. :thumbup: :wub: I'm selling my Osir double sided carbon hood...
  6. Mango

FS: Osir Double Sided Carbon Hood NJ/PA area

Another FS thread! This one is also local area only please, it's large and shipping would kill. Hood is in perfect conditiong, no warping and fits perfect. See my other thread for pics. I'm doing something different with the car so I no longer need it. There is one spot on the upper...
  7. Mango

FS: 19" O.Z. Ultraleggeras NJ/PA area

I will not ship these, local exchange only. I love my wheels, but I want to go with something else and I have too many sets of wheels to keep these laying around. They are mint, not a single blemish. They were only on the car for 3 weeks. Wheels come with Goodyear DS-G3 rubber, which is also...
  8. Mango

Thunderbolt Raceway!! *Millville, NJ* World Class Road Racing

Check this out guys, I've known about it since the Millville Airshow this year. Construction has begun, and should be completed June of 2008. It's going to be a world class racetrack, for sure. The facilities are some of the best I've ever seen. http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/index.html...
  9. Mango

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time

***Warning for language! NSFW**** http://www.neatorama.com/2007/08/18/if-business-meetings-were-like-internet-comments/
  10. Mango

DJD car show/warehouse DJ party this Saturday

EDIT: I realize I said Saturday in the title....I had a brain fart. Sorry. Anyone going to the Dirty Jersey Dubs show and warehouse DJ party this weekend? It's in Hillsborogh, NJ (sp?). There is a thread about it on the Vortex, I'll definetly be there. It's Sunday...
  11. Mango

FS: Underhood Carbon Fiber cover

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks!
  12. Mango

South Jersey/PA get together??

Hey guys, let's get something going. I'd love to have a NJ get together. I was thinking at the Cherry Hill Mall this coming weekend. Like on Saturday or something. How bout it?
  13. Mango

WTB: OEM Sirius tuner box

If you have one, please pm me. I need to buy one as mine kicked the bucket and the dealer says it's my fault...as usual. I did nothing to the radio so I see this as being impossible. Thanks!
  14. Mango

FS: EVOMS Engine Cover *mint*

I have a perfect, never installed EVOMS engine cover for sale. I will get pics up soon. $60 shipped to you! Payment through paypal.
  15. Mango

Some new pics of my rides....

My Jeep SRT8 and GTI. hehhehe The Black SRT8 is mine, the Red Rock Crystal one in the background is not mine. ****UPDATED PICS**** GTI has been dropped. H&R Premium Lightweight coilovers. They're amazing! I was going to do Patech's but the price was not where I needed it to be...
  16. Mango

Yet another coilover/rim/wheel question

So I'm installing my 19 x 8 et 45 rims today. Tires are 235/35. Will I run into any serious rub issues on stock suspension? I did that little fender liner bolt trick which I found using search. Thursday my coilovers get installed, and I'm going to use the highest drop possible. I mean, Im just...
  17. Mango

dumb question... eurojet throttle body pipe?

Will this pipe eliminate the EA pipe? It doesn't seem to have the Y for it. So it comes with an EA Pipe delete so to speak?
  18. Mango

Patec I.S.S. Coilovers

Looks like I will be pioneering yet another system for our cars.... I've searched and have yet to find anyone who has these on a MkV. Sold the Bilstein PSS9's, ordered these. http://dynamicmotorworks.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php/cPath/41_42_72/products_id/202 What makes the...
  19. Mango

Carbon Fiber rear hatch / Will it work?

I'm ordering all of my CF parts tomorrow, a ton of stuff from Osir (8 peices) and was looking at the CF rear hatch from Seibon. My question is, will this hatch properly seal? Structurally...I'm sure the metal rear hatch has some purpose other than to just cover the back passenger compartment...