GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. smolinski21

FS: autometer cobalt boost and trans temp gauges, honeycomb grills, oem solar panel

I have for sale some leftover parts that I had sitting in my garage. I have bnib autometer boost and trans temp gauges, lower oem honeycomb grill, oem foglight grills, and oem solar panel. All parts are in great condition. All grills have their respective tabs in check...
  2. smolinski21

FS: 18" Miro M02 Matte Black

I have for sale 18" 5x112 Matte Black Miro M02 wheels. et45. They are wrapped in kumho ecsta ast 225/40/18 tires. One wheels has a slight (and I emphasize slight) bend from a pothole. Holds air fine and does not alter ride comfort. I have taken the car up to 120 on them and felt no...
  3. smolinski21

WTB: 225/35/19 tires

As the title states I am looking for a good set of 225/35/r19 tires. Prefer summer performance over anything. I have a set of 245/35/r19 if anyone is interested as well.
  4. smolinski21

WTB: Microsoft Office Professional 2007-Microsoft Access 2007

As the title states, just looking to see if anyone has Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with Microsoft Access. I need it for work and do not feel like purchasing it from a retailer. Even a product key code would work as I can download Professional from download.com and input a purchase code.
  5. smolinski21

WTT/FS: 18" MiroM02 Matte Black

Just putting these up again. I will sell outright for $1000 with tires. They are 18x8 ET45. Great condition. Tires are Kumho Ecsta 225/40 all-seasons. Will also consider trades for another set of 18's. I do not want matte black any more so please no matte black offers. I do have 5mm and...
  6. smolinski21

FS: Lower honeycomb grill and closed fogs

I have a set of OEM closed fogs and a lower OEM honeycomb grill leftover from when I had my gti. They are doing me no good as they have just been relegated to my closet floor. They are in excellent condition. Still has all the tabs and has no cracks, bends, or blemishes. Per ECS, the left fog...
  7. smolinski21

18" Miro M02 Matte Black 5x112

I just bought a set of 18x8 ET45 Miro M02. They have been on for only a few hundred miles. Still in near perfect condition. Wheels have no marks, scratches, or imperfections of the sort. Looking to get $725USD plus shipping and paypal. I also have 5mm and 15mm spacers that I can include at...
  8. smolinski21

FS: BT 2.0T Turbo Goodies

SOLD!
  9. smolinski21

FS:New RS4/R8 Injectors

I have a brand new, never used, still in box, OEM set of RS4/R8 Injectors. I am asking $400 shipped plus paypal. Here is a crappy cell phone picture. Let me know if you have any questions.
  10. smolinski21

Turbo parts and accessories

I have remaning NEW pieces from my gt2871r turbo kit. All pieces are brand new, never been mounted, still in boxes. Kit was to be for the 2.0T platform. Turbo is gone. All other parts still available. Will let go of everything for real cheap. Buy all this stuff then buy a gt2871 and you are...
  11. smolinski21

FS: 19" Monarch Mesh wheels staggered

I am picking up a set of ch's and these are just going to be sitting around. They are 5x112 and staggered. 8.5 up front and 9.5 in rear with 1.25 lips up front and 2.25 in rear. Front tires are shot. Rears have about 75% left. One rear wheel has some curbage. Pictures show the rashing...
  12. smolinski21

FS: Complete gt2871 turbo kit

CHECK MY LAST POST!!! HURRY... Follow link here:http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4475025 This was bought for a b6 passat but can work with an mkv golf/jetta. I am in the process of settling on a house and I need this gone. This kit includes everything you need. Includes software...
  13. smolinski21

FS: H&R DR Series Wheel Spacers - 5mm (1 Pair) and ECS conical bolts

SOLD!! Thanks maxmonster!!! I have a used set of H&R 5mm wheel spacers that I have sitting around. Used for about 5k with normal signs of usage. Also, I have the matching ECS conical seat bolts 14x1.5x35mm. The spacers are $49.95 new and the bolts are $12.95 a set. Looking to get $45 for...
  14. smolinski21

FS: 18" TSW Kyalami's 5x112-5x100

I just bought a new set of wheels and I am looking to unload these for very cheap. The faces of these are in good condition but the lips will need a refinish. If you don't refinish them they can be a good set of winter wheels. All are straight and true. Mounted with Kumho Ecsta AST's-...
  15. smolinski21

FS: Kumho Ecsta ASX All Season 205/50/R16

I know not a lot of people run 16"s but I have a set of Kumho Ecsta ASX All Seasons 205/50/R16 just sitting around my garage. Looking to unload them. These tires are in excellent condition. I would say about 95% tread life left if not more. Still has the little rubber pieces running along the...
  16. smolinski21

FS: OEM Roof rack and bike carrier

I have an OEM roof rack that I paid $300ish from VW and a Thule bike carrier that I paid an additional $170 for. The bike carrier is the one where you remove the front wheel and locks into your fork. Everything is in great condition. I used it for a couple of months and has a few bugs on it...
  17. smolinski21

WTB: Powdercoated or black(painted) Huffs

As the title reads, I am looking to see if anyone is willing to unload a set of powdercoated or painted huffs. Need to be in great condition, no scuffs, dings or what have you. Tires not necessary but would entertain the idea. Please let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks in...
  18. smolinski21

FS: H&R 15mm and ECS Conical Bolts 45mm

SOLD!!! I have a set of H&R 15mm spacers with lip from ECS Tuning and complimenting conical seat wheel bolts. I installed them once, took the car for a spin around the block and removed them. Nothing wrong with the products themselves, I was just unhappy with the stance. Here are some...