GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

The mom+pop at the end of the street has taken my used oil before, and their bin is just a few feet off the sidewalk. I could just go dump and run, but I'd like to be polite about it and ask first.
  2. S

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

Especially if using gas or eth as opposed to diesel (which works much better for this purpose)
  3. S

hardy hardy harrrrrrrr Would be nice if I could just bring it to work with me.
  4. S

They've put out a post or two about how the oil exchange is totally cool and they're doing the recycling for you, but it doesn't sit right to me to buy a known consumable product and then exchange it "fo free" for brand new when it's been consumed. idk. I need to get off my ass and finally...
  5. S

FCPE and then do all your wiper changes fo free 🤷‍♂️ I should remember that for next time, but it makes me feel slimy.
  6. S

You got the 🔌to bring that sumbish to the states?
  7. S

I seem to catch travel sicknesses pretty easily. Sticking a town's worth of people all from different places on a boat for a week or two seems like a surefire way to end up a walking petri dish.
  8. S

THE Formula One Thread

I hear that, but why scrutinize one incident on Lap 1 but not the other? What comes to mind very quickly is that if you scrutinize Mag-Perez too hard, you might have to ban Mag :unsure:
  9. S

THE Formula One Thread

On one hand - I'm surprised the stewards didn't look at that incident at all. Perez had the racing line and I thought I saw Mag had a bit of left-steering just before the crash. Plus, this is what they said about Ocon: OTOH - Lap 1 Turn 2 crash and a potential for a driver to get banned? Of...
  10. S

EXCELLENT. Those videos are super fun. There's a bit of camera magic involved - the balls aren't going as far as you think - but I love them anyway. Suspension of disbelief is wonderful. Long drive competitions use a "fairway" that's like 50 or 60 yards wide. Golf balls can be hit a loooooong...
  11. S

THE Formula One Thread

Obligatory:
  12. S

Took a PTO day today and did pretty good with it: - Rotated tires in the AM. Tread looked okay. Used my chinesium torque wrench to "confirm" that two uggaduggas after tight meets or exceeds VW wheel bolt torque specs. Was sweaty af outside, after I was done wondered why I haven't done a stud...
  13. S

Vice President and Manager of Lean Enterprise Synergy Optimization Delivery
  14. S

THE Formula One Thread

Not sure why FIA insists on racing 6ft wide cars around tracks with 10ft wide tarmac, and then they say "golly gee, there's not much racing going on, wonder why that might be"
  15. S

Kinda funny that someone named a project management philosophy "Scrum" ... when a scrum involves the front 3 guys butting heads with 3 other guys, and the other 10 guys in a scrum are sticking their heads between each other's asses.
  16. S

THE Formula One Thread

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ idk man, just dreaming of something that might make things more interesting. I feel like Monaco is the most intense and exciting qualifying of the year which is cool, but once it's finished I wonder why even watch the GP.
  17. S

THE Formula One Thread

Weber hit and went over the rear tire so airtime happens at any speed...wasn't that what happened with VER on top of HAM the other year? But yes getting yeeted at high speed is bad. Mind, they do see higher speeds at Baku, and Jeddah is a fatality waiting to happen. Could they not do this...
  18. S

THE Formula One Thread

I wasn't watching back then but looks like he missed his braking point and/or had some sort of failure? Nouvelle is there to keep speeds from getting too high into Tabac. Maybe it's not possible due to layout of the city, I dunno, but "in theory" you could move the chicane down the circuit a...
  19. S

TBF, I don't think CGPT was necessarily trained on aerospace engineering PhD courses and CFD.