GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. btownvw

17'' OZ Wave wheels plus Blizzak LM-60 225/45/17 tires w/ TPMS

For sale 4 wheels plus tires in mint condition. No curb rash. Nice winter set up. Tires have lots of life left probably only 1-2k miles on them. See pictures below. Got them last year from someone with an MKV. Just got a SUV for the wifey so no need for these for me. Car is dirty I know I...
  2. btownvw

small PART OUT - mats, grille, votex rear

Traded in my baby For a new one : ) FOR SALE: I'm in Boston. The prices are FIRM for local meet/pick up I can ship If you want to pay: Monster MATS used for couple of seasons $40 Painted Jetta euro grille $50 2010 Wolfsburg Edition Lower Center Grille - Blackout $50 Cargo net $10...
  3. btownvw

PAC set up for aftermarket stereo

I got this a while back but ended up getting something else This is the whole set up: SWI-PS SWI-CAN C2R-VW antenna jack harness for VW jack and finally the Bracket will give it away for $120 plus shipping
  4. btownvw

FS: 18'' ASA wheels + 225/40/18 Yokohama parada spec 2 tires

Selling 4 wheels (18 x 7.5) in MINT condition as seen on pictures + another SLIGHTLY bent wheel to use as a spare all 5 wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec 2 sticky summer tires. I used these only during the spring + summer. $650 + shipping Here is the 5th wheel, you can see it is...
  5. btownvw

WTB MKV GTI Votex rear

Anyone selling a Votex rear? Would love to buy one off you for a decent price. :thumbsup:
  6. btownvw

FS: 18'' ASA JH8 Black w/ Mach Lip + 225/40/18 Yokohama parada spec 2, NO SHIPPING

FS: 18'' ASA JH8 Black w/ Mach Lip + 225/40/18 Yokohama parada spec 2,WILL ship Selling 4 wheels (18 x 7.5) in MINT condition as seen on pictures + another SLIGHTLY bent wheel to use as a spare all 5 wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec 2 sticky summer tires. I used these only during the spring +...
  7. btownvw

FS: R32 rear lower bumper + R32 style GTI 3'' Eurojet catback exhaust. NO shipping

Used for a year but in mint condition. No scratches on the bumper at all. OEM bought from the dealer. $500 for the bumper $300 for exhaust (SOLD) so $800 for the whole set up. Cost me over $1200 to get it so it's a pretty nice price drop.
  8. btownvw

Diffuser for stock exhaust on R32 bumper?

So I have the R32 bumper EJ 3" cat back set up but I am thinking of making a change. I do not want to take off the bumper but i want to put the stock exhaust back on.... CAB ANYONE PLEASE HELP? Does anyone sell a diffuser that will fit the R32 bumper for gti exhaust??? Something like this....
  9. btownvw

US RNS 510 installed. Fan won't stop working ???

So I installed the RNS510 yesterday. No problems during installation, swtched pins 2&3, plugged everything correctly NAVI, SIRIUS and everything else works perfect. The thing is a DREAM!! I noticed last night when i got home from crusing around that the fan does not shut off. (i think its the...
  10. btownvw

TOTAL disaster...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Rabbit-07-vw-rabbit-golf-r32-gti_W0QQitemZ320299079918QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320299079918&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245 Buy it now for $25,000 WOW :bellyroll:
  11. btownvw

Engine cover 95% done... heed some help

Engine cover 95% done... heed some help... FINISHED! Ok so i had some time to put on the engine cover i bought a while ago.... after some cutting and filing i fit it pretty well...:mad0259: BUT the issue is the stock part of the engine cover is not attached..... and the only way to do...
  12. btownvw

Cutting stock exhaust for eurojet to fit?

Ok so tomorrow I plan on installing R32 bumper and R32 style eurojet catbackl exhaust. I looked under the car yesterday and it looks to me like it is not a regular "plug and play, bolt-on" however you want ro call it. Looks like i am going to have to cut the stock exhaust for the resonator to...
  13. btownvw

Eurojet cat-back, cutting stock exhaust?

Ok so tomorrow I plan on installing R32 bumper and R32 style eurojet exhaust. I looked under the car yesterday and it looks to me like it is not a regular "plug and play, bolt-on" however you want ro call it. Looks like i am going to have to cut the stock exhaust for the resonator to fit? Anyone...
  14. btownvw

front lip

Hey guys, this looks exactly like votex lip but much cheaper... you think it's legit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-VW-GOLF-5-GTi-EURO-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-PU_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33640QQihZ007QQitemZ170196752471QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW