GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Multi function steering wheel and radio

Multi function steering wheel and radio - medium pics sorry 56K Hey EDIT: please see pics at bottom of page for explanation. Thanks very much in advance for the help.
  2. M

Rim Cleaner

I recently purchased Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel cleaner. Is this suitable for GTI wheels? Does anybody recommend anything else? Also, what is the difference between washing wheels with a "wheel cleaner" such as Hot Rims, and ordinary car shampoo such as Gold Class. Is the wheel cleaner...
  3. M

Great VW adverts

Check out www.vw.co.za and go to the downloads page - check out the Blind Man advert and the People Logo advert - brilliant! Also the memories advert is great. People's cars indeed. http://www.vw.co.za/downloads/tv-commercials/ :the direct link.
  4. M

VW Merchandise

Does anyone know where one can purchase 'Fasts' and other VW merchandise in South Africa?
  5. M

Grey or grey?

Hello again Thanks for the sunroof help :) Alright my next dilemma: I ordered the GTI with the dark grey leather (Leather Anthracite), but now a GTI has come in and been offered to me with a lighter grey (but not cream or the latte mocha) leather. I'm not sure what to do - if I choose the...
  6. M

Sun roof weight

Hello How much weight does a sun roof (factory fitted) add to the car? Is this weight enough to be noticeable?