GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

.:Coolwater Fall Cruise Version 4.0 - Time to Give Back:.

It's that time of year again and we've been in planning mode on this one for a couple of months now. Again this will be the same type of cruise that you've all come to expect from us, sick roads, cool people, and a great way to end the season here in the Tri-State, but this time we're asking for...
  2. H

.:3rd Annual Coolwater Fall Cruise:.

It's that time of year again..... Meetup time starts at 8:00AM in the Wyndham Hotel Parking in Mount Olive. 1000 International Drive Mount Olive, NJ 07828 Drive like a normal person would once you turn off Rt46 into the Trade Zone, they have rent a cops and real cops in there all the time...
  3. H

.:3rd Annual Coolwater Fall Cruise:.

It's that time of year again..... Meetup time starts at 8:00AM in the Wyndham Hotel Parking in Mount Olive. 1000 International Drive Mount Olive, NJ 07828 Drive like a normal person would once you turn off Rt46 into the Trade Zone, they have rent a cops and real cops in there all the time...
  4. H

Koni VW/Audi Car Corral @ NJMotorsports Park

Koni, Coolwater VW Club, and Herby's 53 will be hosting a VW only car corral at the brand new NJ Motorsports park in Millville, NJ on August 31st. If you've been the Limerock corral events this is going to be the same thing, a chill laid back event with a chance to win some free stuff and...
  5. H

NJ Motorsports Park VW/Audi Car Corral

KONI is proud to present the KONI Challenge VW and AUDI car corral at New Jersey Motorsports Park on August 31st 2008 hosted by Herby’s 53 and Coolwater VW Club. Come see some of the greatest German race cars that the Grand-Am KONI Challenge Race Series has to offer including the APR Motorsport...
  6. H

Coolwater Cruise to the Koni Challenge - May 24

Coolwater will once again be running a cruise from the PAR GTG lot to the Koni Challenge at Limerock Park in CT. For those of you who have not purchased tickets for the VW / Audi Car Corral it's not too late...if you don't have a ticket ahead of time you will not be parked with the rest of the...
  7. H

Koni Challenge - Lime Rock Park CT

Coolwater and Herbys53.com are working together on the Koni Challenge again this year. Herby is getting the car corral setup (special parking area for VW/Audi only) and Coolwater is hosting the cruise from the NJ/NYC area. There will be giveaway's from Koni including suspension kits, hot...
  8. H

Coolwater Fall Cruise Version 2.0

It's back! Coolwater's Annual Fall Cruise! Once again Coolwater will be hosting a fall foliage cruise through some of North Jersey's best backroads on Sunday November 4th. I'd like to start off by thanking all the people that came out last year, we really appreciated the support and hopefully...
  9. H

06 GLI -vs- G35

I was cruising in the slow lane of a pretty much empty highway at around 70 when he came blowing by me but got right up on my ass before he passed me even though the left lane was wide open...dick move, you know? I changed lanes in behind him and we both immediately got into traffic from an...
  10. H

Motor Mounts! I hate 'em!

Looks like my passenger side motor mount has given up the ghost...I've got that sticky black oil from what I'm assuming is the hydraulic part of the mount all over the side of my coolant bottle. Question is, reflash to stock and make the dealer replace it or bite the bullet and just go VF?
  11. H

Picture Game - Cause we need another Game Thread!

We had one of these in the Corrado forums for a while it was kind of fun...I'll start. Just post a picture that has something to do with the next number.
  12. H

Some Night Shots

13. H

A few from tonight

14. H

Vid -Welcome to Nor Jers

Made this one last fall....