GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Eviloliv3

My fast went Retro

It started watching 80's movies for a week straight, and then came to work like this...
  2. Eviloliv3

It's a small VW world...

My girlfriend is studying abroad in England at Oxford. We just got the webcam thing working a few minutes ago and I ask her to show me her view. The first thing I see is a 4dr GTI in UG parked across the street... I told her to bring it home with her when she comes back :headbang:
  3. Eviloliv3

Invoice Price on Karthoums?

Im looking to get a 08 CW GTI 2dr pretty quickly but dont know if i should get the Karthoums or not. i was only able to find retail price for it, and i didnt know if there was an Invoice price that i could use to my benefit. ive looked all over the board and other boards. anybody know if there...
  4. Eviloliv3

Paintjob Design in Forza 2

this is what im thinking of for the car.... maybe less the canards and splitter... And then also paintmatch the rear
  5. Eviloliv3

Test Drive Impressions...

I drove a 4dr DSG over the weekend and just wanted to share my thoughts on the GTI. Coming from an Acura Integra with road racing suspension, the GTI seemed a bit bumpy to me. though i think its due to the 17's with thin rubber (my integra has 60 series sidewalls). the DSG shifts SUPER fast...