GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. upe_642

how much is this worth??

a 2007, reflex silver, golf sportline, petrol. very good condition.. 17,250km, manual..well looked after and much loved... the only options is i-pod adapter.. how much do u think this car worth?? thanks.
  2. upe_642

wheels slight modification

hi all, as some of u already know, i brought my old wheels from my home country into oz.. i tried it on my friends mini in indo..and they fit perfectly.. but, yesterday i found out that the hole for the bolts are not big enough for the bolts of my mini... can u guys recommend a place to fix...
  3. upe_642

what used car and hoe to inspect?/?

what used car and how to inspect?/? hi all, i might be buying a used mini cooper for my sister. she's coming to oz next feb, and i'll be overseas during this summer holiday.. so pretty much i have to get this car before exam starts (early nov) from my search, i've got: spec: 2005 mini...
  4. upe_642

strange sound when u push it on wet roads.

i don't know if this is normal. it sounds like "dug-dug-dug" in a mid-fast rythm. maybe sounds like a person punching a door.. this is when i tried to push the car from fully parked. it was near the traffic light, raining and traction cntrl is off. i hold the clutch halfway and release it...
  5. upe_642

bad week for me n the golf..

. .
  6. upe_642

ot: indo mods

here is the pics i got... different trend from oz of course... keywords: big wheels
  7. upe_642

how much lower??

hei guys.. my car is on a 18x8 offset 44 wheels w/ 235/40 r18 tyres... and no, it does not rub, even on extreme cornering.. speedo does not off too. (still under the 3% factory allowance) it has +-6cm gap from the top of the tyres to the fender.. (3fingers+) yet the front wheels are sticking...
  8. upe_642

wheels 18x8

18" X 8" AND COME WITH DUNLOP SPORT 01 235/40R18 TYRES this is a genuine parts from vw..anybody knows how much they worth? a guy is selling me this.. and will they looks good on a rs golf? thanks
  9. upe_642

meb tail light spray together...

hi, i'm planning to spray my tail lights to be like the r32. anyone nearby clayton interested to paint theirs aswell?? i think it would be much easier if there are more people doing it, and also we can have beers after that..hehe i need help, and also, the paint would be too much for 1...
  10. upe_642

A4 springs for mk5??help..

will an A4 B7 springs fits a MK5?? sorry,,stupid question.. but, A4 is an A3 with trunk and A3 has the same wheelbase w/ MK5..
  11. upe_642

+15 HP for only $25...is it for real??

check this out.. they are offering 15HP gain for only $25.. 1) i'm not sure about what they claim 2) i'm afraid of what it would do to my car..damage maybe?? i'm not posting this thread to badmouth them..but i'm really curious.. just wondering if any of u guys have tried their product.. and...
  12. upe_642

wich insurance company??

i've been using AAMI since last year and paid $2700 for a golf sportline..NOT GTI.. was it too much?my car worth only around $35000. now i'm looking for a third party insurance only..anyone can advice me which company?? btw does any of u guys n girls know when the golf mk6 come out in oz...
  13. upe_642

c

a
  14. upe_642

recommended fuel for 2.0 FSI

on the fuel cap, it is written 98ROn (95RON). at the first day i got my car (last year), i ask the dealer, they said the recommended fuel is 98ROn, but i can still use the 95RON.. i'm just curious and i called the dealer again today, he said 95RON is not ok.. i read through the manual...
  15. upe_642

door lock LED on...

the door lock led (placed on the door trim) supposed to be flashing when the car is off right? some times the LED of my car just turned on all the way...no matter the car is turned on or off.. and after several hours it will b back to normal again (flashing when the car is off and locked)...
  16. upe_642

got problem w/ my slr camera..helpp

my camera is a nikon D100 which i bought long-long time ago.. i was going to use it last week...and guess what... it did shut, but the image just didn't stored to the memory card.. not that the memory card was full..its still has a lot of space.. and some more, there are the word "Err"...
  17. upe_642

race tracks in melbourne

anyone knows a race track near the waverly park, melbourne? i heard from a friend that there is a race track near the waverly park, me and one of my friend (mini cooper) were planning to go there and try what these cars have.. i've just found out that mini coopers are quite fast and...
  18. upe_642

imagine water surrounding ur house..

19. upe_642

how to repair a dent on a high polish wheel?