GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: 2008 Candy White DSG 4 Door GTI/Florida Panhandle

FS: 2008 Candy White DSG 4 Door GTI/Florida Panhandle *** SOLD *** I bought this car new 6 months ago and to be honest just never fell in love with it...guess I'm too old for it! I've been a performance car fan my whole life and this car simply did not scratch my itch. It's a 2008, Candy...
  2. M

WTB: XMRadio Module

Looking for XMradio module for my 08' GTI. Anyone?
  3. M

Need Revo...any chance of a holiday sale?

Need Revo ECU software...any chance of a holiday sale on the horizon before I take the plunge ?
  4. M

Possible to "Delete" Speed Sensitive Wiper Function?

I searched but didn't find what I'm looking for. When I come to a stop in a driving rain I still want my wipers to move at the speed I originally selected. Is the speed sensitive wiper function a "feature" that I can program out of my car somehow?
  5. M

Running Rich or Normal?

I have an 08' GTI with only 600 miles on it and I notice that the exhaust outlets get dirty within 10 miles or so after wiping them clean. Is this normal or is my car running rich?
  6. M

Dealer Added Ground Effects Covered Under VWOA Warranty?

I'm picking up a new GTI this weekend that is having the ground effects package added at the dealership due to the fact that apparently the exact model with options I want doesn't exist in the U.S. at this time! My salesman said the dealership install means I'm covered under the factory...