GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ekk20

FS: Brand new 20square Wobble Bolts

FS Item(s) Description: 20 Squared Wobble Bolts x 20 Condition: Brand New Picture Asking Price: $100 shipped in Canada Contact: - PM Thanks
  2. ekk20

FS : Forge Spacer

FS Item(s) Description: Forge Spacer - Black Condition: 9/10 doesn't even look used, ring is intact Picture Asking Price: $50 + Shipping Contact: - PM
  3. ekk20

possible oil leak?

Hello GolfMKV. This question is for those who have their DV's blocked off, wondering if you guys have similar problems. About a month ago I installed my BOV with ATP blockoff. When the car was up the hoist my friend spotted oil on the subframe, and he guaranteed me there is a leak. I was like...
  4. ekk20

nvm

mods please delete. thanks.
  5. ekk20

FS - Forge spacer

Up for sale is a used forge spacer, in 100% working order, will include bolts. Item just requires a little cleaning and that's it. 50 USD SHIPPED. Pictures can be taken if requested, nothing too special to take pictures for though. PM is key. Thanks.
  6. ekk20

3rd brake light is out, do i have to replace the whole hatch?

Hi guys, recently I discovered that my third brake light is out, it showed no warning on my MFD, I don't know if it's supposed to, but it didn't. Anyway, my third brake light was acting funny, before it completely died, only the middle section would light up inconsistently and now that it...
  7. ekk20

forge spacer not making sound anymore?

Hi guys, well today I drove the car around town and noticed the forge spacer doesn't make that pssshhh sound anymore, all i hear is my intake and I gunned it 3rd gear all the way to 6k rpm, i felt the boost but I'm not sure if it's boosting less.... talked to knightx, he said snow might have...
  8. ekk20

FS : Stock gti taillights

The outter right taillight is damaged so I'm not going to sell that part. So up for sale is a The outter left $40 the inner left $30 the inner right $30 prefer to have them sold together, buyer pays shipping. they are tinted currently with tint film but i can peel the film off to make it...
  9. ekk20

douchebag biker tries fighting his ticket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtofbxmlv8Y&eurl=http://www.teknotik.com/jdmrides/forum/showthread.php?t=23316 make sure you watch the ending. saw this on JDMR and laughed my ass off
  10. ekk20

wet sanding carbon fiber - will it work?

Hi guys, a friend told me that in order to get that matte black finish on CF, just simply wet sand carbon fiber, I'm wondering if this method will work? Is there any other info/advise that I should know? If so, I can save a lot of money if I were to just carefully wet sand CF, instead of custom...
  11. ekk20

PIAA led parking lights don't work on my car!

Hi guys, today I tried installing PIAA LED PnP parking lights which has built in resistors, they would turn on as I flip the switch for about 5 seconds, then they would turn off, then I see a bulb out warning light on dash. My friend selling them has had them installed successfully on several 08...
  12. ekk20

FS/FT 19" Time Attack BBS LM Rep / Bridgestone RE050

SOLD For Sale or Trade with Huffs + Cash Make : Raderwerks Size : 19 x 8.5 Bolt Pattern : 5x112 Model : Time Attack BBS LM REPS Tires : Bridgetone Potenza RE050 Pole Position 235/35/19 Tread : 70% Offset : 45 Milage : Less than 5000km, didn't drive in the summer, I was out of town. Reason for...
  13. ekk20

wobble bolts

are they safe? who's running them?
  14. ekk20

what sand paper should i use?

Hi all, I'm planning to fill up the holes on my front grille which is already plasti dipped, I'm wondering which grit sandpapers I should use to sand off the plasti dip and fill the holes with filler,then plasti dip again? What grit sand paper should I use, to sand down the filler and re-plasti...
  15. ekk20

ATTN : SoNgMaN

Thanks for all the help today, I owe you one.
  16. ekk20

Euro LED taillights

Please post your EURO LED taillight pictures, I'm very interested to see how they look on different color cars/body kits. Found a pretty cool video of it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azI6DFOlrV0&feature=related
  17. ekk20

Insurance company

Which one do you use? I'm gonna go with a new insurance company very soon and am wondering which company you guys are with. :thumbsup: I'm currently with Belair.
  18. ekk20

horrible gas milage

Well as most of you know I've installed a turbo back. When I first installed the downpipe (without the catback), the gas milage I was getting was about the same, I would get about 450km per tank with 91 octane gas, but after the installation of my catback (so now I have 3" all the way), I don't...
  19. ekk20

Don't mess with the OPP

I found this from another forum. http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=35149 The fireman is likely to get out of trouble anyway. Discuss.
  20. ekk20

plasti dipping the whole middle grille

Hi guys, Well I've plasti dipped the middle part of the grille (the part that holds the license plate), right now I can kinda see two different tones of black, I'm wondering if I were to plasti dip the middle top and bottom grille as well, would it set off a bigger difference? I'm trying to...