GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Whafrodamus

FS: Eins Formula Seven Staggered 19" W/ TIRES- 350$ OBO

Yeah, I got these when they first came out. They were 750 for the set plus 650 for the tires. effed up one of the fronts in december. They're 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear. Tires are 225/35 front and 235/35 rear- Falken FK452 b. All the wheels are in good shape except for that one front which...
  2. Whafrodamus

I'm keeping my MKV :)

Sup guys. I haven't really posted here in a while, but after a lot of thinking and driving my MKII during school and some other shiz, I was on the verge of getting rid of the MKV. At one point I kinda wanted to trade it in for an E46 330i.. but I think I'm gonna stick with the MKV for a while.
  3. Whafrodamus

FS: Staggered 19" Eins Formula 7- 400$ OBO

Yeah, I got these when they first came out. They were 750 for the set plus 650 for the tires. Got in an accident with my MKV in october, then effed up one of the fronts in december. They're 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear. Tires are 225/25 front and 225/35 rear- Falken FK452 b. All the wheels...
  4. Whafrodamus

I drove the new M3 today

Went down to a dealership with a few of my friends, and my friend's family is friends with the owner of this dealership, so we got to take out the owner's own brand new M3 coupe with the V8. Wow. What an awesome car. The engine note was probably one of the greatest things I've heard. Immediate...
  5. Whafrodamus

Whoever MKV Josh is on Xbox live/COD4

I am better than you, but we can still be friends.
  6. Whafrodamus

I was playing halo with GTITrojan

And we were like BOOOOM! pew pew pew! CRasHHHHH! AHHH! BLAMOOOOOOOOO. And I was better. :drinking:
  7. Whafrodamus

FS: Eurojet Downpipe 3"

As the title says. I'm selling my 3" Eurojet DP. Eurojet makes top of the line exhaust systems and parts for the MKV GTi. I'd prefer local pickup, $420 OBO +Shipping (unless picked up).
  8. Whafrodamus

FS: Eurojet Downpipe 3" - $525

BUHLEETE THIS ONE PLEEZ KTHX.
  9. Whafrodamus

FS: FULL R32 EURO REAR CONV. W/ TB EXHAUST

I'm getting rid of my MKV, so I'm parting out the back o' the car. I have the full eurojet turboback exhaust along with an extra set of R32 tips. I also have the euro R32 bumper with the top part included. Here's the prices: Eurojet Downpipe $525 Eurojet rR32 Catback $SOLD Full Euro Rear R32...
  10. Whafrodamus

ph33r MSPaint

Really. the future is in the past. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771096
  11. Whafrodamus

New front end mods.

So check it out. I'm on a four lane, two way road (two lanes in each direction). I'm in the right lane heading east, this other dude is in the left lane and heading in the opposite direction. He is turning left, and decides to go before checking who's coming in the oncomming direction. So he...
  12. Whafrodamus

Powerthirst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8fEZbmj-M FIZZBITCH.
  13. Whafrodamus

OMGZ... Check out this new osir product for the R32 rear

http://homepage.mac.com/risowu/OSIR/DTMR32.htm Check that out.. Those are sick, especially since you can have different exhaust configurations.
  14. Whafrodamus

FS: EINS FORMULA SEVEN 19" Staggered wheels+tires

I'm selling a staggered set of Eins Formula Seven wheels by Eins Tuning. The wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 both ET45. The wheels alone weigh about 25 lbs each. The tires are Falken FK452b's with approx. 7-8k miles on them, a ton of life left in them. They're 225/35/19 in the front and 235/35/19...
  15. Whafrodamus

FS: OSIR DESIGN FCS GT2 front lip spoiler

Well, I'm getting a rabbit front end saturday, so I gotta rid myself of this Osir FCS GT2 lip. It's currently painted RS, and the center piece is painted black. The lip is structurally in great condition, the paint is in good condition but a respray wouldn't hurt (If you don't have a RS GTI...
  16. Whafrodamus

GTI - Rabbit front end swap

I'm going to be swapping my GTI front end for a Rabbit front end. Are there any special precautions I should take? And what tools will I need? Is there any DIY guide?
  17. Whafrodamus

Check this shiz out

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3456954 Crazy stuff.
  18. Whafrodamus

Pic Request

I remember back in the early days, there was a UG GTI with these wheels: Anyone have those pics by any chance?
  19. Whafrodamus

Omgz Rabbit P-chop

Original: My Pchop Heh... Edit: Here's some more My Pchops