GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

2007 Golf GTI Part out

Parting out 07 GTI. All parts stock and so far everything is available and would need to be pulled. PM me if you need anything.
  2. P

2007 Golf GTI Part Out

Parting out entire car...let me know what you need. 613 23 4- 5567
  3. P

Golf MKV 2007 GTI Part Out

Parting out entire car. Car is all stock except intake. Car located in Ottawa, Canada Message me with what you need I got it all. Message or text 613-234-5567
  4. P

HPFP and Cam Follower Shavings

Hello, So I removed the HPFP and noticed that half my CF was missing. Does any one know where the metal pieces end up so I can remove the parts and clean them out. The dealer mentioned to take of the valve cover and look in there as that's where these usually end up. Is it possible that these...
  5. P

Issue: Car won't start

Hello, I took my car to the dealer and had the crankshaft replaced due to a leak, plugs replaced and coils due to a non start issue where the car died completely. After getting the car back its been a month and now the car cranks but won't start. Here is my VagCom reading...any help would be...
  6. P

Tires

Hi, Anybody seen tires with a line through them. I saw this on a car a while back. The tire was obviously black but it also had a red line all around the tire. Not on the side of the tire but where the tread is. Any manufacturers would be nice. Thanks
  7. P

INFORMATION ON 6 SPD GTI MANUAL GEARS

Does VW provide any information as to when to use what gear? For example when should 3rd be engaged or when do you use the 6th gear? I read the entire book and nothing. I want to use the car properly so any ideas?
  8. P

Daytime Running Lights

Hi, I was wondering how can I enable DTR lights? I need them by Canadian standards, but mine do not turn on. I have looked everywhere for instructions. How much would it cost at the dealer to put them on? Thank you
  9. P

Tinting the windows yourself?

Hi, Just got my GTI today. So has anybody tinted their windows yourself (not pros)? I see some dude selling kits for the GTI for 30 bucks on ebay. I'm not cheap or anything but I wanted to do things to my car by myself.. If anybody knows of a place that sells good quality film let me know...