GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sinistro

The all new Focus ST

They will be asking way more than $26k... at least here in los angeles 26k is what they want for a fully loaded focus right now...
  2. sinistro

The all new Focus ST

The ST will probably have a big mark up, for me the standard focus is already overpriced.
  3. sinistro

25k Limit; GO!

-mazda 3 - can get a loaded one for about 25k -new hyundai elentra - 40mpg
  4. sinistro

Your top ten Cars!

dd: BMW M3 - 4doors MB E63 Jaguar XF-R Ford Focus RS Dodge Charger SRT-8 wt: Ferrari 458 Italia Nissa GT-R Aston Martin V12 Vantage Lamborghini Reventon Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  5. sinistro

4-doors springs on a 2-door?

Does anyone know if they are the same springs? I am trying to find out if factory springs from a 2008 4-doors will fit a 2007 2-doors...
  6. sinistro

FS: 2008 GTI OEM Springs

Springs came out my 2008 GTI 4-doors. Asking $50. Will post pics soon.
  7. sinistro

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport VS. Yokohama S.drive

Ok guys, I need some input. In about 5k to 7k miles I'll be getting new tires and I am going wide. My rims have a 8.5 width and I am going with 245/35/18, my only concern right now is which one... anyone have any experience with any of these tires? About the prices: -If I go yokohama, I can...
  8. sinistro

Chubby Ronaldo scores hat trick...

For the soccer fans on the forums... You probably remember fit Ronaldo when Brazil won the 2002 World Cup, a lot has happen to him since them, but he still has that magic touch... game took place this past wednesday... X8Uwjp8c6nE
  9. sinistro

245/35/18 + driver gear springs = rub?

Hey guys, soon I have to get new tires and I was thinking of going wider. My current setup is 225/40/18 on 18x8.5 et45 with ~1.2 drop (vw driver gear sport springs). My plan is going with 245/35/18 but will I rub? Wouldn't 245/35/18 have the same overall diameter as 225/40/18?
  10. sinistro

FS: RayBan Aviators RB3267

Hey guys I just orded this sunglasses and I didn't like the way they looked on me. I had them for the past 5 days and didn't wear them out all. As a matter of fact I only tried them out twice when they came in. They cost me $80+, I'll let them gor for $65 shipped... I rather sell them, than to...
  11. sinistro

BMW X6

Wow! I am not talking about the design but the performance... that thing goes! Last night on pulled up next to me on a light to a freeway on-ramp... (it was not a race, that's why I am posting in this section of the forums) green light and the guy took of full throttle... I was really impressed...
  12. sinistro

How To De-badge a Vehicle **youtube**

I just saw this video on youtube and it might be helpful to anyone thinking of a de-badge... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5saNP7cdFck
  13. sinistro

Sinistro Waxed... Again! **Pics**

Sorry, this time I used my phone's camera... enjoy! BTW link to first wax :) http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55872
  14. sinistro

Police video on racing/mods

I agree with the part of them going after illegal street racing events, if you want to race take it to the track... anyways what bothers me, and I know is nothing new here in california, is how at the end they talk about how expensive tires and wheels means that you are a street racer... Great...
  15. sinistro

FS:BlackBerry 8100

For sale Blackberry 8100 in ok conditions. This phone is LOCKED to TelCel (Mexico) so you would need to unlock it. The phone has light scuffs and scratches from regular use and on a few keys on the keyboard have some paint chipping (see pics below). Asking $100 shipped, paypal only, verified and...
  16. sinistro

FS: Sony Ericsson K550i

For sale a Sony Ericsson K550i with 128mb memory card. Phone in good conditions. It has some light signs from normal use. Phone is originally from TelCel (mexico) and it has been unlocked. There is a picture below showing the phone working with my AT&T sim card. Asking $150 by Paypal verified...
  17. sinistro

FS: Nokia N73

For sale a Nokia N73 with 1GB memory card. Phone in great conditions. The phone originally is from Telcel (Mexico) but it has been unlocked. You can see the pics on the home screen showing my AT&T sim card working on this phone. There are some light scuffs on the screen protector film, I have a...
  18. sinistro

FS: Sony DSC-T10 Cybershot

Nothing wrong with it, in great shape. Selling because I just updated to a newer cyber-shot. Asking $100 or best offers. Price is shipped. Paypal only with verified address. Price includes: -Sony T-10 camera -Sony case for camera -Sandisk 1GB card -Wall battery charger -Sony multi use cable...
  19. sinistro

FS: OEM Huffs

**SOLD** OEM Huffs for sale asking $500. Locals are preferred, will only ship if nothing happens locally. Wheels and wheels caps only, no tire, no pressure sensor. The wheels are in good conditions but no perfect. It does show small wears from everyday driving. (small rock chips, scuffs, light...