GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kool_aiD

December Driving in Central Cali

Since our winter here is just mild rain and chilly, I have been doing a lot of driving through the surrounding cities and finding backroads to explore. Its such a nice time of year because everything is green and vegetation is flourishing. Took some pics along the way... hope you enjoy...
  2. Kool_aiD

video - Pure Euro: West Coast Worthersee 2009

finished the video... was an awesome event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYEESKiUHwY
  3. Kool_aiD

Nice to be back

Feels great to be back in the modding scene again...
  4. Kool_aiD

video

i cant take credit for it but i can take credit for throwing a few minor edits and some music on it. Good look at the mk vi in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXcfFbKI14
  5. Kool_aiD

Local San Diego Dubber needs help

My tires both went flat and i just got the money to get them today but the closest tire shop isnt getting my tires in until tomorrow. So if anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow their spare tire for a day i would be glad to buy lunch or some beer or something. I appreciate it much. i will...
  6. Kool_aiD

stock gti vs 92 sentra with t25 turbo

So a buddy at work has a turbo on his car... was taking a couple other coworkers out for a test ride in it so i thought i would see if we could pop off a couple quick races... he estimates his car at about 200whp and it weighs 2400lbs + 3 people in it so probably about 2700-2800lbs total weight...
  7. Kool_aiD

rysskii3's gti vs modded s2k v2.0 (new vid)

gti mods: giac, hpfp, intake, tbe, fmic, meth (50%), neuspeed pulley s2000 mods: CAI, headers, exhaust, hondata reflash predictions? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D-OhwxGJtQ
  8. Kool_aiD

s2k vs gti video... finally!

so heres the vids... kinda crappy quality as i didnt have a passenger to record... my gti is stock... so i fall behind rather quickly more to come soon hopefully! first race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD93VFIAu1A another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JudafFw6H4 and a race of me...
  9. Kool_aiD

open challenge from a modded S2k

in the san diego area... my friend has an 06 S2k with the following mods: intake, header, high flow cat, exhaust... since i cant keep up with him without a chip... i told him there are some other gtis around the area that have better mods and can give him a better run for his money (no...
  10. Kool_aiD

Stock GTI vs 94-98ish mustang GT

so i made a complete idiot out of myself on this one... was back home for mothers day and i ended up lining up with a modified mustang GT... thinking im going to show him and his 3-4 friends in the car up... we are waiting for the light to turn... turn off ESP... wait for it wait for it...
  11. Kool_aiD

Stock GTI vs E66 750LI

i think thats the car... its the one in the pic... was driving back to san diego from up north and i ran into this guy on a fast section of freeway... sorta just working our way through traffic... so i decide to downshift see if hes game... starting at about 90 with me about 1 car ahead i gun...
  12. Kool_aiD

Stock GTI vs Camaro Z28

i think it was a 98 camaro... not sure of the year... but a coworker of mine had it and i guess he wanted to run me tonight... so we started at about 70 mph and i was in 4th... it was even for like... 2 seconds... then i pulled about a car... shifted to 5th and kept pulling... I took it up to...
  13. Kool_aiD

window tinting... some help please

im looking for a good tint shop in the SD area... with good prices... anyone know of a good place to go?? and also im looking for recomendations on tint %. i just got a new headunit installed and dont want it to be obvious by passerbys with just a glance... im kinda thinking 20% rears and 35%...
  14. Kool_aiD

Pics from 4/20 Drive

Drive was hosted by EXALT ... cool shop in san diego/el cajon! gallery here: http://exaltcustoms.com/g-538.html taken from so cal euro:
  15. Kool_aiD

Euro plates... lets see em on your mkv's!!

so i just ordered my euro plate... wondering how many other peeps have em and where they put em... this is mine... prolly going in the winshield
  16. Kool_aiD

a drivers blog...

For starters some people just think of a car as an "A to B" driver. However they neglect the fact that a car has feelings too. Tonight I experienced my new gti expressing itself. In my moment of doubt, the car that ive confidently commanded the past 3 months tells me "let me do the driving"...
  17. Kool_aiD

Car honks when hitting a bump kinda hard

So i do have my car lowered on H&R super sports... and occasionally ill not see a bump and hit it harder than i would like to... but one thing ive noticed... my car doesnt like it either... everytime i hit a bump that makes me cringe... my car honks... nothing crazy just a little blip... at...
  18. Kool_aiD

Central Coast Euro and JDM meetup

There seems to be a big enough intrest in modified cars here on the Central Coast and what would be a better way to bring us all together than a huge MEET! March 29th, 2008 12:00 Noon Kohls Shopping Center (Santa Maria) map it...
  19. Kool_aiD

Gti (stock) vs 350z (mods unknown)

so im coming back from a lunch run with my buddy in the car... i notice a clean white 350z with a nice factory looking body kit crusing through traffic... so i tell my friend.. watch this.. im going fishing. i pulled ahead of him then dropped back and sorta gave some throttle blips to let nudge...
  20. Kool_aiD

stock gti vs rsx-s with intake vs S2K(x2) vs Altima SE-R

:biggrin: well last night me and the work crew went out for a few runs... although since my revo trial ran out i didnt want to race the "faster" cars just my buddies RSX-S... he just put the intake on so we figured it would be an interesting race. there were 5 of us... 00 s2k 06 s2k 06 RSX-S 06...