GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Headlight washer inspection

Does anyone know how to get your headlight washers to stay out for inspection/cleaning? I cant see anything on Vag Com to do it? :help:
  2. N

RCD 510 Upgrade to RCD300/500 Standard system

Has anyone seen one of these installed in a GTI, apparently its from the Tiguan and may fit straight in without modifications, but give a good sound upgrade? Its even meant to be compatible with the iPod armrest dock. the price I saw on one site was around £300 in the UK. "RCD 510...
  3. N

UK to European Bi-Xenon Headlights using VAGCOM

I've had a search on the forums but cant find anything relating to this, can anyone please help? Does anyone know how to change a UK spec GTI with Bi-Xenon headlights (not the adaptive type that cost a lot more and go around corners) from dipped to the left for UK usage, over to European...
  4. N

Boot Sticker Shows all installed VAG Options

If you have ever lifted the boot liner and wondered what the sticker with lots of 3 digit codes is there for, it shows you all the installed VAG options on your car from new. Go to http://igorweb.org/equidec/Default.aspx and paste the 3 digit codes in sperated by a semi colon ; It gives...
  5. N

Part Numbers and OEM Suppliers

Does anyone know where to get a detailed list of VW part numbers for the GTI and the R32? Also any decent OEM suppliers that supply to the UK. This would be real useful if wanting to buy parts for your car, being able to see the options, say for example the front side vents. You could chose...
  6. N

VAG COM Tailgate question

OK here goes I have changed my GTI's remote locking/unlocking using Vag-Com, but have an issue with the tail lid/boot using the remote control. When I lock the car, all the doors and the tail lid/boot lock ok. When I use the remote control all the doors and the boot unlock ok. The issue is that...
  7. N

Meguiars NXT2.0 Available?

Has anyone tried the new Meguairs NXT TECH Wax 2.0 yet? I have to wait another 2 months until its available in the UK to get it, I live in Guernsey, Channel Islands (small island between Britian and France,) and cant buy it until someone is able to ship to my address. If you have used it, how...
  8. N

S4 Satin Silver Wing Mirror Covers

Traded my black 2006 S4 in for a 2008 GTI, BMP 5door DSG, wife really likes it apart from the mirrors! Does anyone know where to get the satin wing mirror covers from that would fit the golf? :smile: Appreciate any help given