GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FastTrash2.0T

VagCom - How to Enable Fogs/Flash to Pass/Xenon Hi beams in VagCom

Hey guys, Been a few years since I've posted anywhere on here....and well flame the crap outta me if I didn't use the search function, BUT while at work, I don't have the time to try and search a certain one question, as I've looked through multiple different VagCom PDF's and Write ups. As you...
  2. FastTrash2.0T

Saturday Night @ Merchant Cafe in Pioneer Square

Hey guys, we had a short notice show fall onto our plates...if any of you guys and gals wanna come out its at the merchant in pioneer square, I've heard its a cool place...and we are playing with Ossie Dellimore, who its really awesome as well! I heart playing shows :happyanim:
  3. FastTrash2.0T

SB 405 Lynn'Hood - Wha?

Rollin' about 11-O-Clock off 525 to SB405, someone in a Integra merges on from NB I-5...and must have been in 3rd gear...cuz all I heard was "whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa" turned my Cruise Control off and embarassed the hell outta him...he flew by me and just kept driving in front of me...should have...
  4. FastTrash2.0T

Request: Pic of Wiper assembly under Rain Tray

Hey guys, If this isn't posted in the right place, please kick me in the ass :biggrin: But I'm lookin' for a picture of the wiper assemby under the rain tray when the hood of your GTi/Rabbit is open. I've searched for ECU remove and Front Wiper Remove and haven't really found any picture...so...
  5. FastTrash2.0T

Arron -

is *sings* Leavin' On A Jet Plane, He'll be back when we forget about him.... Lol. All Love dude, Be safe over there, There will be Drinkin' when you get back Stateside. Catch me a Camel Spider and bring is back for me....I wanna shot at it! let me know if you can't find the LOLZilla i made...
  6. FastTrash2.0T

The unoffical Wash/Claybar/Wax/Vaccuum GTG Feeler thread

As Derek said.... But also we need to watch the weather, make sure its not going to be in one good day of cleaning/washing then rains for a week... And since next weekend is the PT cruise on Sunday...I think we should do this 2 weekends from now. unless you want to wash your cars for the PT...
  7. FastTrash2.0T

.:3/1/08 U-village Park, Eat, Talk, FUN!?!

EDITMONSTERS: There will be a gathering of whom would like to show up @ 4:30pm at the U-Villa Parking Garage, be there or be bored U-Village Parking Garage is located in the Rear of this large compact funplex...drive around for a few minutes and follow the Round Yellow Signs. If you've never...