GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Umm, oh dear!

So I had a scratch on my drivers side door right by the handle. Some spastic keyed it and the scratch went right down deep in to the primer :mad: I tried touching up but the scratch was just too deep. Seeing as I would have to go to a body shop to have it re-sprayed anyway I decided to have...
  2. J

LED tail lights

From reading some of the the US focused threads on here I had the impression that the newer Euro MkV's should have LED tail lights. I haven't seen any on the roads in the UK--are they actually available?
  3. J

Quixx Car Scratch Remover?

Has anyone used this stuff? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MydjxI4dKY8 I couldn't see any mention of it on the forums although I did find a mention of it here. It's supposed to be 'ok' on all types of paint. It just looks like a couple of different grades of rubbing compound. I need to get...
  4. J

Leather as Standard? Too good to be true?

It looks like the VW UK website has just had a facelift. It now has a build your car feature and if you run through the GTI it now gives Vienna leather as standard (£0) and Recardo leather as an option (£950). It's Saturday so I haven’t been able to get through to a dealer to verify. What do...