GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

Yeah it's all gone. Thanks man
  2. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

Now it makes some more sense, do you have a higher-res diagram by any chance? Thank you for your help!
  3. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

I'm an over-baked potatoe, my feeble brain looked at the #7 hose orientation and I didn't accept it for some reason. I was under my car the other day and realized where it went... you were right this whole time. You linked me #5 which is 1K0121063J, then #7 being 1K0122063G. I'm sorry I feel...
  4. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

I don't mean to bump this old thread but it's actually the wrong hose. https://parts.vw.com/a/Volkswagen__/48116692__6004700/WATER-PUMP/9274074.html That isn't #7, but number #5 you can tell just by the shape of the hose. Where did you get the information from? I have been searching but I...
  5. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

Thank you for your explanation. My apologies I was tired, yes it is for the FSI BPY engine. It looks like the right part, thank you for the links to the exact parts I require!
  6. mcgetbusy

What hose is this?

Hello, I'm trying to figure out what part number this item is. Or any other details about what it is and what it connects to? Where it explains what the numbers are exactly? It is #7. Mine seems to be leaking some oil from beneath it. Also what is #8? It looks to be some kind of pump. I...