GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: H&R swaybar set 26mm F 24mm R

Off the car and ready to be sold: -H&R Front and rear sway bars...26mm front and 24mm rear off MK6GTI, they will fit MK5 as well. SOLD.
  2. D

Tekarbon fuse box cover

Up for sale is a fusebox cover wrapped in carbon fiber. It's made by Tekarbon and for those interested, they also have a matching battery cover. I purchased it from a member on this forum and used it for 1 show, it doesn't have any sratches or other signs of wear. Brand new they sell for...
  3. D

BPC Dubs presents - 2nd annual cruise to Paradise, September 22nd 2012

Where: Cruise to Paradise from The Landing in Renton When: September 22nd at 10:00 am. Departing The Landing at 10:30 am Why: To enjoy a cruise with fellow European car enthusiasts and to support Childhaven. Please bring cash to enter the National park that day. Paradise has some of the best...
  4. D

FS: Blitz 01 18", polished lip, red center with wobble bolts included.

Back up for sale are Blitz 01 wheels. So far I think this is the only set converted to 5x112 bolt pattern. Price $1500+shipping. Price doesn't include tires. Specs: 18x8.5 +36 18x9.5 +42 5x114.5 converted to 5x112 via wobble bolts (which are included) Hubcentric rings are included...
  5. D

FS: Ultra rare 18" Blitz 01s, freshly rebuilt

Up for sale are discontinued Blitz 01 wheels. I haven't seen any VWs or Audis run these wheels yet. Price $2100+shipping. Wheels have been taken apart, lips and bolts polished, centers powdercoated dark red (slightly darker than MK5/6 GTI calipers), center caps polished as well. Specs...
  6. D

Few pics I've taken. Crosby's car in there too.

I haven't gone out shooting in a long time, and these are only pictures that turned out decent from our GTG and Port Towsend drive.
  7. D

Fog light HIDs 4300K

Like the title says, HID kit for fog lights. They are same color temperature as OEM headlight bulbs, comes with ballasts, resistors so you won't get "bulb out" warning. These are for halogen housing only, and won't work with projector fog lights. I sold the car, so there's no use for them...
  8. D

TSI engine, any problems?

I am planning on selling my GTI and getting something else. MK6, B8 A4, or something else. I read the differences between FSI and TSI engines...seems like PCV system has been fixed, but cam follower is still there. It is now run off exhaust cam that has 4 lobes instead of 3, and is somehow...
  9. D

WA invading Clearwater in December

Hey, tickets are finally booked, and I will be flying in on Dec. 16th. If any of you are in the area and feel like meeting up and partying, let me know. It'd be sweet to meet some you guys/girls. PM me for my number or PM me yours. Oh and I'll be in town until the 20th.
  10. D

Air suspension manifolds, cheap!

AFC manifolds $200+shipping, come with 4 3/8 fittings for intake, 2 3/8 for fill, 2 1/4, and 1/4 exhaust ports. One has been leaking, and I have new parts coming from AFC to rebuild it.
  11. D

Just seeing how many of you are from Tampa Bay area

Hey guys, this is not confirmed yet, but sometime in November or early December I am gonna try to come over to FL. It'd be cool to meet some of you. My friend lives in Clearwater, and probably where I'd be staying for the weekend.
  12. D

Feeler for engine mods: FMIC, TBE, HPFP

Hey, I've been contemplating returning my car back to stock performance-wise and going more for looks. Here are parts I would be removing: -Milltek turbo back exhaust. SOLD -Eurojet front mount. SOLD Sorry no pictures as the parts are still on the car and this is merely a feeler. If I see...
  13. D

For those who chose low over go...

Just curious to see what type of engine performance mods some of you have...this only applies to people who are truly slammed on air or coils. I am tempted to take off my performance parts and go for looks only. Maybe do a stage 1 chip. I know its weird to go from stage 2+ to none or stage 1...
  14. D

I'm putting my car on a champagne diet...another bagged GTI

So after much deliberation on going with bags, hydros, or sticking with coils, I decided to go with bags. Setup is going to be simple, a 3 gal tank, UAS rear bags, Mason Tech fronts with sway mounts, Dacota gauge. This is the second day working on it...so far I have gauge mounted, next on the...
  15. D

Going to be in Omaha Nebraska next week, what's there to do?

Hey guys, going to be there from 9th-14th and trying to find cool things to do. On Saturday night we are planning on hitting downtown bars. I also would like to do something more adventurous, skydiving is bit too expensive. Any ideas? Also it'd be cool to meet some of you.
  16. D

Feeler: K-Sport coilovers

SOLD