GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jgilber0

The Official Mayo Containment Thread

A 50/50 combo of Mayo/Miracle Whip makes fantastic macaroni salad. Either one alone is not as good. Even my wife, who HATES Miracle Whip, likes Miracle Whip in macaroni salad.
  2. Jgilber0

Electric Hot Hatch

Speaking of “normal car” EV’s, check out the lines on the new Hyundai Ioniq 5. Seems familiar, like a giant Golf in shape. I love the look, too bad it’s so big.
  3. Jgilber0

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Almost every good Italian deli in the Northeast or South Florida makes a great chicken cutlet. I like their breaded and fried chicken cutlets with mayo, lettuce, tomato on a Kaiser roll. Better than any fast food mass production crap.
  4. Jgilber0

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Glad you were not badly hurt! Cars can be fixed or replaced. Enjoy your ride
  5. Jgilber0

Thank you @GolNat! You have a lucky son! My son (nearly 13) is completely car-obsessed. This purchase was a big deal for both of us. I’m hoping the GTI helps keep us close through his teen years. He wants to autocross and race when he is old enough and this should be a good platform for us...
  6. Jgilber0

Hello all! I just bought a 2021 S model, white with a 6MT from Lakeland VW here in Florida. Great dealer- worth the trip. New S model GTIs are so discounted at this point that they’re selling for just slightly more than nice used ones. Rather than buying something out of warranty and...